NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – DDU-DU DDU-DU PHASE TWENTY-TWO!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
F85N.gif

Team Actress II: Katharine Hepburn

I want to thank you all for letting me re-unite Tracy & Hepburn in the QV. They starred in 9 films together and had 26 year long relationship that was an open secret in Hollywood which ended only with Tracy's death. Tracy got up into the middle of the night to make tea. Hepburn was following him into the kitchen when she heard a thump and found him dead on the floor of a heart attack. The official story in the press was that he was found the next day by his housekeeper. She didn't attend his funeral, out of respect for his family.

Their chemistry was undeniable, even as they grew into middle age, and Hepburn was no second fiddle but a lion in her own right. She's magnetic in The Philadelphia Story and steals the show in The Lion in Winter, among many others.

@Chuck Downie

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
F85N.gif

Team Actress II: Katharine Hepburn

I want to thank you all for letting me re-unite Tracy & Hepburn in the QV. They starred in 9 films together and had 26 year long relationship that was an open secret in Hollywood which ended only with Tracy's death. Tracy got up into the middle of the night to make tea. Hepburn was following him into the kitchen when she heard a thump and found him dead on the floor of a heart attack. The official story in the press was that he was found the next day by his housekeeper. She didn't attend his funeral, out of respect for his family.

Their chemistry was undeniable, even as they grew into middle age, and Hepburn was no second fiddle but a lion in her own right. She's magnetic in The Philadelphia Story and steals the show in The Lion in Winter, among many others.

@Chuck Downie

OH FLAHR ME I WAITED TOO LONG

(Fantastic pick.)

Team song lyric. One line of a song, for whatever reason. Duplicate bands, etc don't matter

How have you not yet suggested a chart yet? And you call yourself a ChartGuy.

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
OH FLAHR ME I WAITED TOO LONG

(Fantastic pick.)

How have you not yet suggested a chart yet? And you call yourself a ChartGuy.
I was specifically worried about you after you took Grant and then was really torn as to which I should pick first, Spencer or Kate--I really wanted the pair--when you were delaying your Bad Religion pick. I only went with Tracy because he's the one I absolutely had to have, but then you made your pick and the dream lived on.

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
Being dominant is different, this was aggression
Rollins is super aggressive to any dog. She will literally challenge any dog she sees and if they don't back down the fight is on.

If they back down and act submissive she's cool. A young puppy isn't going to be seen as threatening and will naturally be submissive to the older dog.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I just heard that Big Baby Ben Simmons, that Australian bitch in that dumb league, is coming back to Philly for the first time tonight.

You know what to do.

jack-frost-snow-fight.gif

We start the day with @Beef Invictus on the clock, @JojoTheWhale on deck, @DancingPanther on the lido deck, and ToeJam on the lido afterdeck.

I love these classic actor/actress picks - they rule. I'm tempted to tell you to stop doing it so we can have a category later, but as I was typing that I had an idea, and here is the idea - don't worry about it. We can still have a Team Classic Actor and a Team Classic Actress category later. If you have already picked one, you can slide it over to there and replace them with a current actor/actress for this slot, OR you could pick another classic actor/actress. I'm hugely into classic films, so I am excited about it. If you are not, just relax - you'll figure it out.

This season of "I Am SOLO" features creatures known as "forever singles" - these are people who have never been in a relationship. They may not necessarily all be virgins - they could have had a fling or a one-night stand or whatever without being in a relationship - but they are all definitely virgins. It is so hilariously awkward. They are Korean to start with, so it is always going to be awkward, but they also have no experience with the opposite sex. In traditional relationships from yore, women played a passive role, so it is less jarring to watch them. The men, though, are just hopeless. The one guy is a bundle of nerves like you wouldn't believe - he couldn't even pick a place to sit at the table for like five full minutes. It's quite a spectacle.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad