GDT: NHL 24 Draft Combine June 3-8 NOT the trade, roster or KK thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Because that’s what anyone who disagrees with you must be saying for your narrative to hold up, right? Reality be damned.

Worthless post.

You know not everything requires rage.

I read through the thread looking for combine updates and instead it’s the same debate as other threads 🤣🤣🤣

At most people are congregating in Buffalo, getting to their hotel rooms etc., I think next few days are interviews mainly.

Reactions: Doc5

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
8sjuw4.jpg

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Teams can have 1-on-1 interviews with prospects at KeyBank Center from June 3-7. The medical examinations will take place June 5, and seven of the 11 fitness tests will occur at HarborCenter on June 8 (standing height/wingspan, horizontal jump, force plate vertical jumps, bench press, pro agility test, pull ups, Wingate Cycle Ergometer test).

No player can test until clearing the medical screening.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Statistical breakdown prior to official taking of measurements:

Height: Towering ProspectsNotably, 80.2% of the attendees stood at 6 feet or taller, showcasing the physical stature that is highly valued in the NHL. The height distribution ranged from 5'9" to 6'6" and above, with 47.2% of prospects falling between 6'0" and 6'2".

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Teams can have 1-on-1 interviews with prospects at KeyBank Center from June 3-7. The medical examinations will take place June 5, and seven of the 11 fitness tests will occur at HarborCenter on June 8 (standing height/wingspan, horizontal jump, force plate vertical jumps, bench press, pro agility test, pull ups, Wingate Cycle Ergometer test).

Did they decide to remove tests or are they doing them on medical examination day...:huh:

SannywithoutCompy

Dec 22, 2020

Height: Towering ProspectsNotably, 80.2% of the attendees stood at 6 feet or taller, showcasing the physical stature that is highly valued in the NHL. The height distribution ranged from 5'9" to 6'6" and above, with 47.2% of prospects falling between 6'0" and 6'2".
Also shows their reluctance to invite guys who are very deserving of being there (Poirier, Swanson)

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
Lol. Love the small font Helenius in the top right corner.

Under four weeks to go... at least we might start getting some legit news after the Combine.

Heights, weights and testing scores will be legit.....the rest will be people making claims that are entirely of their own opinion or quoting writers/streamers who are working solely off of their own opinions. It is all fun and great entertainment but until the names are actually called out that is all that it ever is.

There will be false equivalencies from the usual suspects such as "rumours out of (insert NHL city)" or insert "whisper", "smoke", "chatter" etc for the word "rumour" in that sentence.....these constitute nonsensical drivel and should be treated as such. Basically the same thing that an Orange man might be attempting to do by declaring "They say" or "People are saying". Trying to invoke authority or knowledge that they do not possess.

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
Lol. Love the small font Helenius in the top right corner.

Under four weeks to go... at least we might start getting some legit news after the Combine.
Read something on X today that chatter has Habs are not focused on Iggy - was about Lindstrom vs Catton

themilosh

Sponsor
Apr 27, 2015
Oakville, ON
I just started working out for the first time in over two years. Now that my shoulder is healed, I should be good to go.

Maybe I'll go down to the combine and see how I do. I can do at least two pushups now...
I started (back) 2 years ago after Covid doing pushups and situps daily.. started at 5ea and added 1 each day until 50-50/day and havent stopped since.. now it's easy and takes no time at all like 15min (no breaks).. incredible the difference in the gut and biceps/pecs, and so easy.... you just gotta start, go slow, and in no time youll be enjoying it..

And im an old guy, turning 50 soon.

Reactions: Habs10Habs

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
All is clic bait till it happens

THW is like if a bunch of us in the draft thread had our own site. We would have absolutely no connection to league sources, so anything would be speculation. Only our speculation would be better because we follow the team, so it's even less accurate since they don't follow teams closely and make their guesses off their list solely.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
It's been this way for 20+ years brah. Where have you been?
I was naive thinking they'd change.
I read through the thread looking for combine updates and instead it’s the same debate as other threads 🤣🤣🤣
Same.

Thank you for posting actual combine info and not just the same regurgitated takes you saw from highlight videos and others talking about the prospects and then claim you've watched them "extensively"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad