**NHL 15 Thread** Part VIII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

trellaine201

Feb 10, 2010
Left coast
Dogs were playing like crazy while I was playing the other night. One ran to close to the Xbox and knocked it. Got the circle of death on my NHL15 disc now. Any tips? I've heard toothpaste and chapstick. Does GameStop offer disc repair services? Any positive experience with that?

I love dogs :) but I guess they cause mischief sometimes. :)

Hope you get the game back soon!

Gollner*

i just got offered TOTW Bergeron for my Duchene in HUT. fair trade or should i reject it? on PS4

cheap77

Go Kings!
Mar 19, 2011
How do I get my AI teammates to set up for a one timer. They just sit there and if they set up for a one timer they are always on their backhand.

CarpeNoctem

Chilling w The Chief
Oct 29, 2013
In The Night
Everyone is overly familiar with the weak glitches EASHL/PS3. It's impossible to play a club game without 2 human D on glitch duty. Very frustrating. I tried Online Vs Mode but it was too choppy/laggy to play.

Gollner*

TOTW Berg is around 205k and Duchene has been selling from 182 - 195k this week.

sooo good deal or should i count on Duchene's value rising again?
anyone else wanna weigh in on this one? he just made the same offer but threw in an extra 5K.

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
Dogs were playing like crazy while I was playing the other night. One ran to close to the Xbox and knocked it. Got the circle of death on my NHL15 disc now. Any tips? I've heard toothpaste and chapstick. Does GameStop offer disc repair services? Any positive experience with that?

Thank your dogs. They did you a big favor.

Tom Brady

Legend of all Legends!
Feb 13, 2010
I love playing the online team play, so far 82 games 106 goals, 166pts I freaking love it.

Willis88

Oct 5, 2011
Philadelphia
Anyone know when the next roster update will be? They pretty much released the last patch and haven't said a word about anything since.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto

Legends coming to HUT. Unless I'm forgetting something this is the largest group of legends in a recent NHL game, some new faces that are very deserving and should be fun to play with (Lindros, Bure, Bourque). Hopefully this means they're planning to a legit legends mode for 16 like NBA2k does.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston

Congratulations, I wish it would happen to me so I would have to stop playing this god awful game

Stepanstones*

Your bros hear anything about adding lobbies to OTP? Or maybe EASHL

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
What do you think of this

Penner - Getzlaf - Perry
Maroon - Kesler - Tarasenko
Belesky - Rakell - Cogliano
Adams - Thompson - Jackman

Suter - Phaneuf
Fowler - Lovejoy
Beauchmin - Vatanen

Andersen
Gibson

Rolo

Aug 9, 2011
My roster.

HFC Raymond 87 - Monahan 84 - Hudler 85
Glencross 86* - Stajan 83 - Setoguchi 84
Colborne 80 - Backlund 82 - Jones 83
Bollig 79 - Byron 77 - McGrattan 74

HL Giordano* 90 - HL Brodie 85
HL Russell* 83 - Wideman 84
Smid 82 - Engelland 79

HFC Hiller 88
Ramo 85

Need a Milestone Wideman, and hopefully Gaudreau tears it up and they make a card for him.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex

Legends coming to HUT. Unless I'm forgetting something this is the largest group of legends in a recent NHL game, some new faces that are very deserving and should be fun to play with (Lindros, Bure, Bourque). Hopefully this means they're planning to a legit legends mode for 16 like NBA2k does.

No surprise they're on HUT only.

For the love of god, please, let us make Legend teams. Remove the ridiculous restrictions one editing or include a legend team for each team in the game. Would be awesome.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Played a game earlier today where somehow I managed to be called for two goalie interference penalties on the same play, while I was on the PP. My player taking a shot slightly bumped into the CPU goalie (as did my AI controlled teammate who was just standing to the side of the crease).

I just totally love the realism in this game. And I hope most of you realize I am being sarcastic. ****ing EA.

BackHandShelf22

Apr 12, 2014
It's incredibly hard to play defense, online specifically. Poke checks only work 50% of the time. Stick lifts do just that..lift the stick for half a second. Almost never actually manage to pick the guy's pocket. You lay a huge hit and you bounce off the guy like a bouncy castle while the puck stays right next to the opponent.

So covering the bases for defenseman: Can't poke check, can't stick lift, can't hit. The only thing you can do against GOOD players is stand infront of the net and hope you block it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad