**NHL 15 Thread** Part VIII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

plaaplaa72

Jul 29, 2011
Helsinki
So how can I get Draisaitl on my lineup for GM mode? He's available as trade bait for the Oilers but nowhere listed in the system or NHL when trying to edit lineups..

They propably have sent him to the CHL, which means you cannot call him up until the next season.

SmCurse

Sep 4, 2013
Hi, I bought PS4 and NHL15 yesterday.
Has there been a roster update lately? In NHL14 I had to check and update roster update manually. I tried to check updates put couldn`t find one. Is it automatic in NHL 15? Boychuck should still be with Bruins?

Anyone? I`m sorry, I`m an idiot.
How to download roster updates or are those automatically downloaded, installed and updated when released?
My console is online.

captaincheese

The BillDozer ~ PS4
Nov 1, 2013
Hamilton, Ontario
OTP next gen < NHL 14 EASHL last gen

constantly dealing with defenceman playing forward, you dont go back on the ice after a penalty, pauses for 40 seconds 3 times in a row...yep.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
I don't see it on the PS4 version. The only option is to scroll back to their pre-Edge jerseys.

Well that's odd. I'm on Xbone. Did you do the 3rd roster update?

2nd update added Lehterä but they wouldn't announce his name. I then updated the game, right after that I downloaded the 3rd roster update. Now I have the new Jerseys and they announce Lehterä's name.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
This game is ****ing brutal. My guys can't intercept one pass, I get a penalty for every poke check or stick lift I do, my offense never goes up the ice, and my AI is ****ing stupid. They move away from the net when I do a cross crease, and if they somehow do stay there, they turn around on their backhand.

I play against people who back up and spam poke check, never get penalties, are always in one-time positions, and all of their passes go right through me. My defense can't even stay in position, his are deflecting passes and laying me out. I can't even put a pass in their general vicinity. To make it even better, they're always losers who spend hundreds of dollars on packs.

odishabs

Aug 29, 2008
Can anybody else not find Jacob De La Rose in the game? The guy was on Leksands last year and in Hamilton this year. Can't find him on either.

cheap77

Go Kings!
Mar 19, 2011
The skill level on OTP is below beginner. It's pretty bad. FFS, I spent the last game playing defense as a left winger because our two defenders decided they want to play up the entire game.

Very few players seem to realize there is a pass button either.

Domrie

go crazy [PS4]
Jun 18, 2012
The skill level on OTP is below beginner. It's pretty bad. FFS, I spent the last game playing defense as a left winger because our two defenders decided they want to play up the entire game.

It was always the same thing in EASHL drop in. I'm ok with drop in or OTP, as long as everyone can work together. 9/10 games everyone are selfish players. That one game where all strangers come together and find amazing chemistry is definitely nice.

If there is another OTP update in 15, definitely HAS to be lobbies.

FoppaForsberg*

Does anyone know if editing players/ player creation will ever be added to this years game?

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Whoever decided to give 3 pauses to each team and make them 41 seconds long deserves to be fired and banned from ever working for another video game company again.

Last edited:

CarpeNoctem

Chilling w The Chief
Oct 29, 2013
In The Night
Guess what happened twice in a row? Playing a club game of 4 vs 4, and we were all disconnected and given a loss, every though we were ahead one and tied in the other. GIVE ME A F***ING BREAK EA.

cheap77

Go Kings!
Mar 19, 2011
Whoever decided to give 3 pauses to each team and make them 41 seconds long deserves to be fired and banned from ever working for another video game company again.

haha. Yes!

Question.

Does anyone know how to pull the goalie in OTP? I tried, but it wouldn't let me for some reason.

dropdeadjoey

Oct 23, 2014
Ontario
Can anybody else not find Jacob De La Rose in the game? The guy was on Leksands last year and in Hamilton this year. Can't find him on either.

More than likely for the same reason Ghost and Hagg were left out, is that apparently AHL players need to sign a waiver for being in the game, whereas once a player has played one NHL game, they're covered until the NHLPA contract EA has with them. It sucks I know:help:

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010

Everyone has a learning curve. You just have to deal with it when it comes to online gaming. Hell I was one of those people you described for a good 2 weeks. Racked up a load of minus. Eventually I learned that for every one time you jump up/pinch and create a goal, there will be 10 other times where it instantly goes back down ice and they score.

I've definitely come to appreciate a group that realizes it's about the win rather than chasing points. Best thing to do is find people you play well with and add them as friends.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
There are problems that need to be fixed in otp.

1. Giving each team 3 pauses that are 40+ seconds long.

2. Goalie interference has its problems. In this one game, the opponent just completely knocked our goalie completely out of the net. They got the puck again and shot it on the empty net and scored. The goal counted.

3. Line changes are kind of bad. There is no indicator for when you are suppose to change lines. I have literally passed to people who are next to the bench, but that player immediately goes into the bench to change players and the puck ends up going all the way down the ice for an icing. This is also not exclusive to otp.

4. Whenever you have a full team and you end up getting a penalty in a game, you actually don't get back on the ice after the penalty is over. An ai player comes out and you have to wait until the next whistle.

5. Re-sync glitch. I have played a lot of games where the game would start and then a couple minutes later, the game would reset back to the faceoff circle.

6. Game crash. Sitting in the choosing your position screen has actually sometimes caused my game to crash believe it or not.

IceBjoern

Feb 24, 2010
Stockholm
Guess what happened twice in a row? Playing a club game of 4 vs 4, and we were all disconnected and given a loss, every though we were ahead one and tied in the other. GIVE ME A F***ING BREAK EA.

Yea.. I got disconnected twice yesterday playing HUT playoffs. Semi finals 3rd period, up 4-1... That sucked. My second go at it I get disconnected with 1min to go in the finals, up 2-0.

not even mad...

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
There are problems that need to be fixed in otp.

1. Giving each team 3 pauses that are 40+ seconds long.

2. Goalie interference has its problems. In this one game, the opponent just completely knocked our goalie completely out of the net. They got the puck again and shot it on the empty net and scored. The goal counted.

3. Line changes are kind of bad. There is no indicator for when you are suppose to change lines. I have literally passed to people who are next to the bench, but that player immediately goes into the bench to change players and the puck ends up going all the way down the ice for an icing. This is also not exclusive to otp.

4. Whenever you have a full team and you end up getting a penalty in a game, you actually don't get back on the ice after the penalty is over. An ai player comes out and you have to wait until the next whistle.

5. Re-sync glitch. I have played a lot of games where the game would start and then a couple minutes later, the game would reset back to the faceoff circle.

6. Game crash. Sitting in the choosing your position screen has actually sometimes caused my game to crash believe it or not.

2. Is this next gen? On ps3 every time a player even bumps into the opposing goalie it's an instant goalie interference penalty. Goalies actually abuse it by running 'into' players on purpose and drawing penalties.

3. Didn't even know this was an option. I've played OTP/EASHL for almost a month now and I don't think I've changed once :laugh:

4. Have never experienced this. The only time this has happened to me was when it's a fighting major and you have to wait for the whistle as per the rules. Having that for a minor penalty is ridiculous you're right.

plaaplaa72

Jul 29, 2011
Helsinki
2. Is this next gen? On ps3 every time a player even bumps into the opposing goalie it's an instant goalie interference penalty. Goalies actually abuse it by running 'into' players on purpose and drawing penalties.

3. Didn't even know this was an option. I've played OTP/EASHL for almost a month now and I don't think I've changed once :laugh:

4. Have never experienced this. The only time this has happened to me was when it's a fighting major and you have to wait for the whistle as per the rules. Having that for a minor penalty is ridiculous you're right.

He's talking about nextgen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad