**NHL 15 Thread** Part VIII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
The most recent update had the Avs lines pretty much spot on. I started a be a gm, and of course it scrambles them to "best lines." I even took the time to change assistant coach to off before I started. Why bother getting 30 teams lines colorrect if they won't even transfer in?

TopTittie

Jul 26, 2006
The collision system was already bad in versus, now it's a mess in OTP. So ridiculous!

Dave Hahn

Staff Writer
Apr 23, 2002
While I enjoy HUT, the rest of this game is just a cesspool of hot garbage. OTP plays 100mph with uncontrollable reactions, faceoff nonsense, and a ridiculous amount of hitting and interference.

Rosters are still all over the place too, some guys in, some out, stuff disappeared and no update for the CHL and half of Europe.

I'm trying to justify the purchase, but, meh. It's unplayable right now.

Domrie

go crazy [PS4]
Jun 18, 2012
Auto Back Skate was turned off in main menu, but every game in HUT it turns back on. It was fine before the patch.

Edit: Nvm.. works again after I checked.

Last edited:

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
I mainly play GM Mode(and EASHL but that ship has obviously sailed). Does the rookie draft make the game worthy of a purchase(not full price obviously)? Thanks for any replies.

EDIT: For PS4 if that matters.

Morning Dart

Jun 22, 2013
Toronto
Does anyone know if you can somehow add the prospects that EA didn't put in the game (Eichel, Hanifin) to your BeAGM mode? I know they won't be draft eligible prospects but can I add them to teams?

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Eh, draft isn't bad. I like it...no excuse that it took this long to get.

Roster update also added the Blues new Jerseys. That's a positive

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Can someone upload screenshots of the draft? Thanks

nhl-15-oct-content-update-01.jpg

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
On Xbone, if you try and make a trade before starting the draft, it will crash the game

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Did someone else's OTP freeze as they reach OT?

I was playing a game that froze in the 3 period after their team took a penalty. It immediately went to a faceoff with us having 6 skaters and the goalie on the bench. The messed up thing is that it didn't blow the whistle once they touched the puck. They just picked it up and scored on the empty net. Penalty was called after the goal. :laugh: Horriawful.

cheap77

Go Kings!
Mar 19, 2011
OTP first reaction for me.

Lots of fun! Too many pauses. I feel like I'm the only one that actually tries to play defense.

I did score a GWG in OT though. That was fun! I'm now 2-0-0 in OTP. My team won a game while I was playing defense 4-1 and another 2-1 in OT.

I wish post game it would give you a run down of all your stats. Like during this game you had 1 g, 2 a, 3 hits, 4 takeaways, 6 giveaways, 10 faceoff wins, 13 losses, 8 shots, 1 block. Things like that.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
I don't like OTP. The physics are an absolute mess. The amount of times I get interfered with with no call is absolutely ridiculous. Maybe it's a good thing EASHL was left out.

Haven't tried BAGM with the draft yet. Haven't played BAGM at all, will probably start now.

cheap77

Go Kings!
Mar 19, 2011
Oh my. If you are going to lock in as center in OTP, please know how to win a faceoff.

Just had a guy go 3-27 in the faceoff circle and we got rolled.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
My computer teammate just went offsides on a 2 on 0, then the same one (wheeler) took a 5 minute interference penalty for hitting someone for no reason and injuring him

bye

LilySmoov

May 14, 2011
So, I don't know if I'm even allowed to ask publicly, and if I am, I doubt it'll go over well, but whatever:

Would anyone who bought the game digitally for either PS3 or PS4 be willing to let me download it off them? I'd be happy to pay you for it as well.

Not expecting much, but on the off chance someone feels super generous (and this post doesn't get, like, deleted or something), PM me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad