**NHL 15 Thread** Part VIII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CarpeNoctem

Chilling w The Chief
Oct 29, 2013
In The Night
The AI is so bad, in every mode, especially VS mode, that they must BAN guests/couch co-op/whatever you want to say, it's simply cheating. Want to do it in unranked games? Fine, not ranked games.

Having one other player is huge... why? In a span of 10 minutes, my AI players went offside in the following situations to prevent me from having a scoring chance:

Breakaway
2 on 1
3 on 2

That cost me the game as a result (L 2-1).

kdfsjljklgjfg

Apr 4, 2007
Gloversville, NY
The AI is so bad, in every mode, especially VS mode, that they must BAN guests/couch co-op/whatever you want to say, it's simply cheating. Want to do it in unranked games? Fine, not ranked games.

Having one other player is huge... why? In a span of 10 minutes, my AI players went offside in the following situations to prevent me from having a scoring chance:

Breakaway
2 on 1
3 on 2

That cost me the game as a result (L 2-1).

Most of the time, anyway. From the very beginning, to me and several of my friends, an opposing player with a guest puts you at an advantage, since most players are stupid and VERY excessively try to go for hits on defense.

Sure, offsides might ruin more of your scoring chances per game, but, more often than not, your scoring chances will double anyway if you can recognize the coming hits (since they're also usually telegraphed from a long distance out) and make a quick pass or deke.

cheap77

Go Kings!
Mar 19, 2011
Anyone notice that the record doesn't show up anymore before a hut game? Kinda sucks. I really enjoyed that feature.

CarpeNoctem

Chilling w The Chief
Oct 29, 2013
In The Night
Why do players continuously whiff on the puck in the O-zone? I'm not talking about scrubs but rather guys like Crosby, Malkin, Perry etc, you know, bums like that. They miss loose pucks, rebounds, one-timers etc, literally more than half the time most games.

trellaine201

Feb 10, 2010
Left coast
Real shame they don't have updated junior rosters! They have last years basically with added new players. Definitely nowhere near updated. I suppose it's difficult but still.

cheap77

Go Kings!
Mar 19, 2011
I clearly don't know how to score in hut. I must get shutout more than anyone in this game. I've scored 1 goal in my past 6 games. I've tried boosting and upgrading my team. This is extremely frustrating.

trellaine201

Feb 10, 2010
Left coast
I clearly don't know how to score in hut. I must get shutout more than anyone in this game. I've scored 1 goal in my past 6 games. I've tried boosting and upgrading my team. This is extremely frustrating.

OMG tell me about it. It's become quite boring for me. Same issue as you. I played offline and had much more fun. And HUT I get lots of shots etc. no goals.

cheap77

Go Kings!
Mar 19, 2011
OMG tell me about it. It's become quite boring for me. Same issue as you. I played offline and had much more fun. And HUT I get lots of shots etc. no goals.

lol. I did the same thing. Just played offline games and like you, I had a ton more fun!

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
In the PS3 version, can I still edit players? And is Live the Life still the same or did that take steps backwards on PS3 as well? Thinking of getting it.

JohnnyBerts

Oct 30, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Do you think they will fix the glitch where you come from behind the net skating backwards and the quick slapper always beats the goalie? Pretty annoying in online versus.

CarpeNoctem

Chilling w The Chief
Oct 29, 2013
In The Night
So I've complained a lot about what I don't like, but one thing that's nice much realistic and nice to have... morons in VS mode who try to play their star players 40 minutes+ a game. Beat up some dumbazz who used the Hawks. We each had 22 shots, I had 1 min more TOA, and won a few more FO, but the final score was 4-1... he had so many chances with Kane & Toews and never scored one... fatigue is a factor, kids. Your players will slow down and start to lose puck control and shooting ability, duhhhhh.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Who has this with PS3? If so, add my PSN: mgnops

I want to have some online games where people don't constantly disconnect after a 2-goal lead.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Who has this with PS3? If so, add my PSN: mgnops

I want to have some online games where people don't constantly disconnect after a 2-goal lead.

People disconnect after they get a 2 goal lead?

Is it that unbearable to play someone as bad as you? ;) :sarcasm:

CarpeNoctem

Chilling w The Chief
Oct 29, 2013
In The Night
Why the hell do my superstar players miss just as badly as 4th liners? Within a 5 minute span, I had Crosby and Malkin each get two chances in all alone, shoot from within 10 feet after deking the goalie out. They missed all four. I "lost" the game by 1.

Frosty415

Nov 27, 2009
415 to 519
3QhyPovh.jpg

How the hell do I stop my goalie from letting in soft goals. This is ****ing stupid

On superstar, my goalie slider is maxed.

I'm about to give up on this franchise, EA sucks

Last edited:

BlackAces

Play Your Game
Dec 31, 2007
I feel like this might be the worst NHL that EA has made. The menus are clunky and slow, and the game play is brutal. What NHL player can't stop on a dime? and I don't know what they did to passing but it feels very rigid this year. Can't put weight on my passes like I could in 13 or 14 and bank passes and passes into space feel much harder to do.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad