NHL 12 Dynasty Thread Part 5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009
For those of you interested in my 1000 career win goalie GM her's an update:

G Nate Bond 99 BUT 27y.o. 6' 195lbs
Career Games: 784
Career Wins: 560(over half way there!)
Career Shutouts: 103
Career Playoff Games: 180
Career Playoff Wins: 134
Career Playoff shutouts: 40

Also, I for those interested in my created C and D here are there stats.

C Gareth Morrison 99 PLY 27y.o. 6' 199lbs
Career Games: 758
Career Goals: 391
Career Points: 1,004
Career Playoff Games: 175
Career Playoff Goals: 67
Career Playoff Points: 185

D Anthony Moore 99 TWD 27y.o. 6'4" 209lbs

Career Games: 756
Career Goals: 145
Career Points: 445
Career Playoff Games: 173
Career Playoff Goals: 25
Career Playoff Points: 83
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was Also thinking of starting a new GM Mode where I have a 99 ovr player TRY to break Gretzky`s point totals, WITHOUT ME PLAYING. Would anyone be interested if I tried this? I know it`ll be close to impossible, but its worth a shot right?

Your center is a playmaking God... lol I'd love to see a D-man over point per game over a career. That would be impressive.

As for beating gretzky's record with another player. Do it... Good luck. lol I'll be around to see how that goes!

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009
Loving the Ducks beagm :cheers:
If I get the updated rosters, watch for a new beagm to show up.

Cheers man. If you do get roster's try Carolina with their newly structured team or go for a full rebuild with Columbus or Winnipeg.

Also I'll have an update up soon. Going to start simming the series, and do a little write up again.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
I was Also thinking of starting a new GM Mode where I have a 99 ovr player TRY to break Gretzky`s point totals, WITHOUT ME PLAYING. Would anyone be interested if I tried this? I know it`ll be close to impossible, but its worth a shot right?
The only way it could be possible is if you play him on all of your 4 lines and on all your PP and PK units. I already did this with a player and one time he got ~200 points during a season.

Without doing this, it would be close to impossible as you said, as even a 99 overall player can barely reach 120-130 points.

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009
masthead2.jpg
DUCKS SWEPT BY BLUES, BEGIN PREPARATION FOR DRAFT
Ducks_Blues_Hockey_0c307.jpg

Game 1 Away: L 1-0
Game 2 Away: L 2OT 3-2
Game 3 Home: L 4-1
Game 4 Home: L 2OT 3-2

The Ducks playoff run was short lived, but well deserved. Hiller received 368 shots during the playoffs and still managed a .924SV%. He carried the team through two double over times, when its all said and done goal tending was not the problem. It was the lack of goal scoring, which one must assume that GM Tom Renney will probably address this problem during the off season.

'Well this was a very successful season in my eyes. We made the playoffs, and made it passed the first round. We have some holes in our offense that is a given. Now my primary concern will be focusing on the draft, we have two first round picks this year one of which will be a top 3 pick. Myself and the whole organization are very excited to see who we get!'
- Tom Renney

[FIELDSET="TOP 10 DUCKS SCORERS"]
Getzlaf - 11GP - 1G - 7A - 8PTS
Perry - 11GP - 4G - 4A - 8PTS
Huselius - 11GP - 6G - 0A - 6PTS
Koivu - 11GP - 1G - 5A - 6PTS
Lydman - 11GP - 0G - 4A - 4PTS
Bickell - 11GP - 2G - 2A - 4PTS
Selanne - 10GP - 1G - 3A - 4PTS
Beauchemin - 11GP - 0G - 3A - 3PTS
Hunter - 11GP - 1G - 2A - 3PTS
Cumiskey - 11GP - 0G - 3A - 3PTS

[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="ISS TOP 30"]
1. Nail Yakupov, LW
2. Mikahil Grigorenko, RW
3. Alex Galchenyuk, C
4. Craig Duininck, D
5. Liam Maaskant, D
6. Dalton Thrower, D
7. Ben Parent, RW
8. Mark Tremaine, LW
9. Sebastian Collberg, RW
10. Andreas Athanasiou, LW
11. Malcolm Subban, G
12. Toni Kallela, RW
13. Olli Maatta, D
14. Zach Franko, LW
15. Michael Curtis, C
16. Greg Jambrosich, C
17. Brett Findlay, LW
18. Matt Finn, D
19. Adam Restoule, LW
20. J.F. Grenier, D
21. Francis Beauvillier, C
22. Max Gortz, RW
23. Xavier Roloson, D
24. Ryan Rupert, C
25. Eric Ming, RW
26. Jason Houde, LW
27. Jarrod Maidens, C
28. Marcus Due-Boje, G
29. Sam Roberts, D
30. Artur Gavrus, C

[/FIELDSET]

n00bxQb

Jul 26, 2010
Canucks Force Game 7 With 2-0 Shutout
April 20, 2012

Just after everyone had written them off, the Vancouver Canucks played a marvelous game last night, blanking the Blackhawks 2-0. Willie Mitchell and Dan Boyle both added markers and Martin Brodeur stopped all 26 shots en route to his 24th career shutout.

The Canucks also received some good news on the injury front as well, as veterans Daniel Alfredsson, Jaromir Jagr, and Kimmo Timonen will all be available for Game 7, though not likely at 100%. Sidney Crosby and Andy McDonald both remain out of the line-up with injuries.

Game 7 starts tomorrow night at the United Center in Chicago.

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009
masthead2.jpg
PANTHERS WIN CUP, 3 DUCKS PLAYERS RETIRE
459062-saku-koivu-teemu-selanne-seuls.jpg

No one would have predicted that the Panthers would have won the cup at the beginning of the season. They finished 2nd in the east behind the Islanders and squared off in the Conference Finals against the Islanders and beat them in 5 to go up against the Minnesota Wild. Finally bringing home the Stanley Cup for the first time in their existence in 7 games.

In other sad news, Saku Koivu and Teemu Selanne long time friends have decided to take their retirement together. They both had a good run in Anaheim but their bodies know them better then they know themselves and they have finally decided to hang up their skates. Selanne (1309GP - 1374PTS) will likely be inducted into the HHOF in the years to follow. Along with Koivu and Selanne, recent member of the Ducks Tomas Holmstrom has decided to call it quits after an equally long and successful career.

[FIELDSET="NOTABLE RETIREMENTS"]
COL - Sheldon Souray
DAL - Ray Whitney
DET - Todd Bertuzzi
NSH - Jason Arnott
OTT - Daniel Alfredsson
CGY - Miikka Kiprusoff
NJ - Martin Brodeur
[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="AWARDS"]
Stanley Cup - Florida Panthers
Presidents - Vancouver Canucks
Art Ross - Sidney Crosby
Hart - Henrik Sedin
James Norris - Zdeno Chara
Lady Byng - Henrik Sedin
Calder - Cody Hodgson
Conn Smythe - Dmitry Kulikov
Vezina - Roberto Luongo
William M. Jennings - Roberto Luongo
Frank J. Selke - Pavel Datsyuk
Ted Lindsay - Henrik Sedin
Maurice Richard - Sidney Crosby
[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="ISS TOP 30"]

1. Nail Yakupov, LW
2. Mikahil Grigorenko, RW
3. Alex Galchenyuk, C
4. Craig Duininck, D
5. Malcolm Subban, G
6. Dalton Thrower, D
7. Ben Parent, RW
8. Liam Maaskant, D
9. Sebastian Collberg, RW
10. Andreas Athanasiou, LW
11. Mark Tremaine, LW
12. Toni Kallela, RW
13. Olli Maatta, D
14. Zach Franko, LW
15. Michael Curtis, C
16. Greg Jambrosich, C
17. Brett Findlay, LW
18. Matt Finn, D
19. Adam Restoule, LW
20. J.F. Grenier, D
21. Francis Beauvillier, C
22. Max Gortz, RW
23. Xavier Roloson, D
24. Ryan Rupert, C
25. Eric Ming, RW
26. Jason Houde, LW
27. Jarrod Maidens, C
28. Marcus Due-Boje, G
29. Sam Roberts, D
30. Maxime St-Cyr, C
[/FIELDSET]

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009
Okay so I'm not sure what happened... But I have the 15th overall pick along with the 27th overall pick... Colorado finished dead last followed by Ottawa and NJD. So I should technically have one of the top 3 picks. So to anyone that might care... I think I was not paying attention when I made the trade for Colorado's first and got another teams 1st overall pick. Therefore I will try my absolute hardest with both phones to get that first overall pick. Because Ideally I want a Yakupov - Getzlaf - Perry, Line.

n00bxQb

Jul 26, 2010
Canucks Dominate Blackhawks in Game 7 To Advance to Second Round
April 22, 2012

The Vancouver Canucks are one of the eight remaining teams that are still playing thanks to an incredible victory last night in which the Canucks outshot the Blackhawks by a whopping margin of 57 to 16. It was a game in which the Blackhawks played, as coach Joel Quenneville put it, "disgusting hockey," while the Canucks played hard on every shift, battled hard for loose pucks, and put pressure on the Blackhawks all night long.

Chicago took 8 penalties in the game, four of which were hooking and slashing penalties by maligned forward Alexander Semin. They were able to kill off all eight penalties, however, it took its toll on the Blackhawks in terms of energy. Meanwhile, the Canucks didn't take a single penalty, which allowed them to be on the attack almost the entire game.

Kimmo Timonen opened the scoring at the 4:10 mark of the first period, deflecting a Kevin Bieksa slap shot past Pekka Rinne for his first goal of the playoffs. After a scoreless second period, Alex Steen tied the game at 1 at the 9:11 mark of the third period after he received a drop pass from Brayden Coburn and wired a slap shot from the slot that found its way to the inside of the post and into the back of the net. It was just one of three shots the Blackhawks would muster in the third period.

The Canucks continued their relentless assault throughout the third period as the Blackhawks racked up 5 penalties, including 2 in the 19th minute, leaving them defending a 5-on-3 to end the third. The third period ended with a 21-3 shot advantage for the Canucks, but the game remained tied.

After the Blackhawks managed to kill off the remaining 22 seconds of penalties, the Canucks turned the pressure back on, drawing another penalty in the process, and outshooting the Blackhawks 9-0 in overtime. They managed to finally solve Pekka Rinne at the 9:19 mark in OT as Jason Arnott managed to get a weak shot off in close that Rinne stopped with his pad, but Vinny Prospal was there to shovel home the rebound for the victory.

The Canucks will match up against the Edmonton Oilers in the Western Conference semi-finals. Captain Sidney Crosby is expected to be back in the line-up when the series kicks off later this week.

Last edited:

n00bxQb

Jul 26, 2010
Just out of curiosity, how are you guys doing your dynasties?

I'm simming the regular season and "coaching" the playoffs (Letting CPU vs. CPU play except I change the line-up in case of injuries, call timeouts, and pull the goaltender).

plaaplaa72

Jul 29, 2011
Helsinki
:leafs
2012 Entry Draft comes near, what will Toronto pick?

It has been a few very exciting weeks in the Leafs nation during the couple last weeks, when the Leafs signed A. Filatov to be their new GM.
Many of the Leaf fans were not happy at all with the signing of Filatov, mostly due to his inexperience at a GM job.

"I know it might seem like disappointing news to Leaf fans, but i will promise that during my stay here the cup will belong to the Maple Leafs at one point. Put i cannot promise anything for the next season since we are in the middle of a heavy rebuild, and you could see some of the older players leaving."

That seems like a lot of promises from GM A. Filatov, and the Leafs fans will be mad andwon't forget the promises he made, if he does not bring the cup home to Toronto while his stay.

But we'll report to you again at the 2012 NHL Draft!

-Nhl.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2012 NHL Draft

And here we are with the results of the 2012 NHL Draft, it was a lot of excitement for the leafs, and we'll review how newly appointed GM A. Filatov did his job. Firstly, we'll look at the two trades he made:

[FIELDSET="1st Trade"]
Toronto gets: RW Evgeny Kuznetsov, 2013 3rd Round Pick, 2012 5th Round Pick (Dmitri Kuznetsov)

Washington gets: RW Joffrey Lupul
[/FIELDSET]

Pretty interesting trade. A little bit lopsided to Caps favor since Lupul is gonna help them immediately, while Leafs get two Draft picks and a good Forward prospect in Evgeny Kuznetsov, although Kuznetsov has the Russian Factor in him, which makes this deal a bit risky.

[FIELDSET="2nd Trade"]
Toronto gets: LW Brandon Saad, C Mark Mcneill

Chicago gets: C Tim Connolly, C Andrew Crescenzi
[/FIELDSET]

Another deal for the leafs with makes their core a little younger, and getting two highly touted prospects that could turn both into solid NHLers.

And now, a little look at the player GM A. Filatov drafted:

1st Round, 4th Overall:
C, Alex Galchenyuk
Projection: 1st Line Center
A good playmaking center. Has good skating and shot, soft hands, could improve his defensive game a bit. Propably 1-2 years away from making the Leafs roster.

2nd Round, 34th Overall:
G, Andrei Vasilevski
Projection: Elite #1 Goaltender
Big and fast goaltender, knows how to use his size as a advantage.
Has a quick and fast glove. Needs to be more consistent. 2-3 Years away from making it to the NHL as a Backup.

2nd Round, 46th Overall:
C, Mark Jankowski
Projection: 1st or 2nd Line Center
Another playmaking center prospect for the Leafs. Has the potential to become a good 1st or 2nd Liner, but it very raw and it could take him 3-5 years to crack the Leafs roster.

5th Round, 124 Overall:
D, Esa Lindell
Projection: 3rd Pairing defenseman
An agile and quick offensive-defenceman, has an accurate and quick shot, shot hands and makes really good passes around the offensive zone. Most likely 5-6 years away from making it to the NHL, needs a lot of work.

5th Round, 131st Overall:
D, Dmitri Kuznetsov
Projection: 2nd Pairing Defenseman
HUGE defensive-defenseman, 6'7" and 232lbs at 18 years old, this guy can and will use his huge size to move other players out of his way. Even though he is a big guy, he is still a fast skater and owns a hard shot. 3-4 away from making the NHL.

6th Round, 154th Overall:
LW, Pavel Denisov
Projection: 4th line winger or career AHLer
Really, really raw player, and is far froming the NHL, slow skater, not physical and could be prone to injuries. Has a good shot though.
6+ years away from making the nHL.

7th Round,
G, Joonas Korpisalo
Projection: Backup Goaltender
Is really raw and will need to spend some time in Finnish SM-Liiga and AHL when the time comes. Has good positioning and knows how to handle rebounds, could be faster though.

And that's the end of our Draft Repot, have a nice day!

-NHL.com

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa

I'm simming the regular season and "coaching" the playoffs (Letting CPU vs. CPU play except I change the line-up in case of injuries, call timeouts, and pull the goaltender).

I am simulating every game in the playoffs and regular season. I make line changes based on how well the team is doing, and I also play with injuries off.

ChibiPooky

Yay hockey!
May 25, 2011
Fairfax, VA

You guys have inspired me to create one (soon) - I'll be simming with (maybe) OT intervention, if any. Probably going to relocate an Eastern Conference team. Authentic rosters and picks. Start at 2012 preseason.

My updates will be nowhere near as pretty as yours :(

Last edited:

n00bxQb

Jul 26, 2010
Line-ups Set For Tonight's Canucks-Oilers Game
April 24, 2012

Vancouver Canucks

M. St Louis - S. Crosby - T. Selanne
J. Jagr - N. Backstrom - D. Alfredsson
V. Prospal - S. Koivu - R. Whitney
R. Smyth - M. Cullen - J. Arnott

A. Edler - D. Boyle
K. Timonen - K. Bieksa
S. Gonchar - S. Robidas

M. Brodeur
J. Hedberg

Injuries: A. McDonald (Broken Hand)

Edmonton Oilers

P. O'Sullivan - M. Duchene - B. Wheeler
J. Franzen - J. Pavelski - D. Setoguchi
M. Raymond - D. Moore - B. Bitz
B. Pouliot - J. Sheppard - M. Read

R. Whitney - V. Hedman
M. Weber - A. Stralman
T. Eckford - Y. Weber

J. Hiller
C. Anderson

Injuries: M. Hunwick (Lower Body)

Last edited:

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Calgary+Herald+logo2.gif

2014 Western Conference Semi Finals
:flames vs. :sharks

940-flames-8col.jpg

Blake Comeau celebrates with teammates after scoring in game five.

Rookie netminder Jacob Markstrom began the series with back-to-back shutouts. However, the Flames couldn't finish off the San Jose Sharks in 6 games as the Sharks forced a seventh. It will most likely go down in history as the greatest Flames playoff game of all time, and one of the best game sevens of all time.

It looked like the Flames playoff hopes were once again dead, as the Sharks jumped our to an early 3-0 lead. However, Corey Perry scored 5 minutes into the third period to spark a comeback for the ages. Matt Stajan scored 4 minutes later, and then rookie forward Roman Horak tied the game up with 3 minutes remaining on the clock.

Anze Kopitar was called for high sticking four minutes into overtime, but that didn't help the Sharks. Derek Mackenzie fed a perfect pass to Corey Perry, who blasted home the one-timer to send the Flames to the Western Conference Final for the second year in a row.

Game 1: 2-0 Win
Game 2: 3-0 Win

Game 3: 5-4 Loss
Game 4: 3-2 OT Loss

Game 5: 8-3 Win
Game 6: 3-1 Loss
Game 7: 4-3 OT Win (Perry scores SH OT Winner)

Coming Up Next:
:flames vs. :cbj

n00bxQb

Jul 26, 2010
Canucks Win 2-1 In Double Overtime But Lose More Players To Injuries
April 25, 2012

The fans at Rexall Place witnessed quite the show last night. There was lots of hard hitting action, great scoring chances, even better saves, and lots of extra hockey. Unfortunately for most in attendance, the game ended on a sour note as Edmonton goaltender Jonas Hiller mishandled the puck on a 5-on-3 Edmonton power play in double overtime, giving Vancouver forward Saku Koivu an empty netter to finish the game.

The victory came at a price however as the injury woes continue for the Vancouver Canucks, losing forwards Teemu Selanne (Upper body) and Ray Whitney (Lower body). Whitney was injured early in the first period when he took a hit from Edmonton forward James Sheppard just after he dumped the puck into the zone. Selanne was injured late in the first overtime period when defender Victor Hedman stepped up on him just as he received a pass from Martin St Louis. Neither player is expected back in this series.

Andy McDonald is set to return to the line-up for game 2 after missing the last 3 months with a broken hand. He skated on a line with Sidney Crosby and Martin St Louis in practice this morning. "I'm feeling good," said McDonald. "I'm really excited to get out there and see what I can do after missing so much time. I've been able to keep skating and working out, so my physical endurance should be fine, but it might take some time to shake the rust off. We'll see."

GM Mackenzie also called prospect Mark Scheifele up from the CHL as his OHL team was eliminated from the playoffs last week. He is expected to play on the fourth line alongside Ryan Smyth and Matt Cullen.

ChibiPooky

Yay hockey!
May 25, 2011
Fairfax, VA
GM Mackenzie also called prospect Mark Scheifele up from the CHL as his OHL team was eliminated from the playoffs last week. He is expected to play on the fourth line alongside Ryan Smyth and Matt Cullen.

Did not know that was possible in BaGM. Awesome!

n00bxQb

Jul 26, 2010
Did not know that was possible in BaGM. Awesome!
It isn't, but because I signed him as a free agent, he was in the AHL (I just didn't play him in the AHL as he would've been in the CHL in reality. Similar to why Marc Savard didn't play because he's injured IRL). It works story-wise, though.

n00bxQb

Jul 26, 2010
Canucks Take 2-0 Series Lead With Third Consecutive Overtime Victory
April 27, 2012

Martin Brodeur recorded his 25th career playoff shutout, stopping all 21 Edmonton shots en route to a 1-0 victory last night. The Canucks heavily outshot the Oilers, 42-21, but Edmonton goaltender was equal to the task through 60 minutes. The Canucks were able to capitalize early into overtime on a 5-on-3 as Daniel Alfredsson shoveled a rebound past the goal line and now Vancouver heads home with a 2-0 series lead.

Victor Hedman was injured during the game, suffering a lower-body injury after a hit by rookie Mark Scheifele. Edmonton management told us that preliminary reports indicate that he will be shut down for the rest of the season. In a bizarre move, Edmonton will play forward Jeremy Morin on the third pairing to fill Hedman's spot on defense.

bWo*

:leafs
2012 Entry Draft comes near, what will Toronto pick?

It has been a few very exciting weeks in the Leafs nation during the couple last weeks, when the Leafs signed A. Filatov to be their new GM.
Many of the Leaf fans were not happy at all with the signing of Filatov, mostly due to his inexperience at a GM job.

"I know it might seem like disappointing news to Leaf fans, but i will promise that during my stay here the cup will belong to the Maple Leafs at one point. Put i cannot promise anything for the next season since we are in the middle of a heavy rebuild, and you could see some of the older players leaving."

That seems like a lot of promises from GM A. Filatov, and the Leafs fans will be mad andwon't forget the promises he made, if he does not bring the cup home to Toronto while his stay.

But we'll report to you again at the 2012 NHL Draft!

-Nhl.com

2012 NHL Draft

And here we are with the results of the 2012 NHL Draft, it was a lot of excitement for the leafs, and we'll review how newly appointed GM A. Filatov did his job. Firstly, we'll look at the two trades he made:

[FIELDSET="1st Trade"]
Toronto gets: RW Evgeny Kuznetsov, 2013 3rd Round Pick, 2012 5th Round Pick (Dmitri Kuznetsov)

Washington gets: RW Joffrey Lupul
[/FIELDSET]

Pretty interesting trade. A little bit lopsided to Caps favor since Lupul is gonna help them immediately, while Leafs get two Draft picks and a good Forward prospect in Evgeny Kuznetsov, although Kuznetsov has the Russian Factor in him, which makes this deal a bit risky.

[FIELDSET="2nd Trade"]
Toronto gets: LW Brandon Saad, C Mark Mcneill

Chicago gets: C Tim Connolly, C Andrew Crescenzi
[/FIELDSET]

Another deal for the leafs with makes their core a little younger, and getting two highly touted prospects that could turn both into solid NHLers.

And now, a little look at the player GM A. Filatov drafted:

1st Round, 4th Overall:
C, Alex Galchenyuk
Projection: 1st Line Center
A good playmaking center. Has good skating and shot, soft hands, could improve his defensive game a bit. Propably 1-2 years away from making the Leafs roster.

2nd Round, 34th Overall:
G, Andrei Vasilevski
Projection: Elite #1 Goaltender
Big and fast goaltender, knows how to use his size as a advantage.
Has a quick and fast glove. Needs to be more consistent. 2-3 Years away from making it to the NHL as a Backup.

2nd Round, 46th Overall:
C, Mark Jankowski
Projection: 1st or 2nd Line Center
Another playmaking center prospect for the Leafs. Has the potential to become a good 1st or 2nd Liner, but it very raw and it could take him 3-5 years to crack the Leafs roster.

5th Round, 124 Overall:
D, Esa Lindell
Projection: 3rd Pairing defenseman
An agile and quick offensive-defenceman, has an accurate and quick shot, shot hands and makes really good passes around the offensive zone. Most likely 5-6 years away from making it to the NHL, needs a lot of work.

5th Round, 131st Overall:
D, Dmitri Kuznetsov
Projection: 2nd Pairing Defenseman
HUGE defensive-defenseman, 6'7" and 232lbs at 18 years old, this guy can and will use his huge size to move other players out of his way. Even though he is a big guy, he is still a fast skater and owns a hard shot. 3-4 away from making the NHL.

6th Round, 154th Overall:
LW, Pavel Denisov
Projection: 4th line winger or career AHLer
Really, really raw player, and is far froming the NHL, slow skater, not physical and could be prone to injuries. Has a good shot though.
6+ years away from making the nHL.

7th Round,
G, Joonas Korpisalo
Projection: Backup Goaltender
Is really raw and will need to spend some time in Finnish SM-Liiga and AHL when the time comes. Has good positioning and knows how to handle rebounds, could be faster though.

And that's the end of our Draft Repot, have a nice day!

-NHL.com

did you edit the prospects or did you download them?

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Your center is a playmaking God... lol I'd love to see a D-man over point per game over a career. That would be impressive.

As for beating gretzky's record with another player. Do it... Good luck. lol I'll be around to see how that goes!

Thanks! It helps that he plays with Stamkos/Hall on LW and Mackinnon/Landeskog on the RW. :sarcasm:

But Yeah, I'll start it up tonight, and see what happens! It'll be interesting for sure!:naughty:

@Zaide:
I was thinking of doing something like that, see what happens.

n00bxQb

Jul 26, 2010
Canucks Sweep Oilers With 3-0 Win In Game 4
May 1, 2012

Sidney Crosby opened the scoring 14 seconds into the game and added another goal a few short minutes later on a breakaway, putting Edmonton on the ropes early. Another goal late in the first by Kimmo Timonen from the point essentially sealed the deal heading into the intermission. Andy McDonald assisted on all 3 goals.

The remaining two periods were fairly uneventful as Edmonton looked like they had just given up. No more goals were scored in the final two frames.

Martin Brodeur recorded his third shutout of the playoffs, stopping all 17 shots in another game that featured a very lopsided shot block (39-17 in favour of Vancouver).

The Canucks will play the winner of the St. Louis-Dallas series, which is currently led by Dallas 2-1.

n00bxQb

Jul 26, 2010
Western Conference Final Kicks Off Tonight In Dallas
May 9, 2012

Starting Line-ups:

Vancouver Canucks
M. St Louis - S. Crosby - T. Selanne
A. McDonald - N. Backstrom - D. Alfredsson
V. Prospal - S. Koivu - J. Jagr
R. Smyth - M. Cullen - J. Arnott

A. Edler - D. Boyle
K. Timonen - K. Bieksa
S. Gonchar - S. Robidas

M. Brodeur
J. Hedberg

Injuries: R. Whitney (Lower Body)

Dallas Stars
A. Ponikarovsky - B. Marchand - P. Sharp
A. Ovechkin - R. Nugent-Hopkins - J. Skinner
M. Tedenby - A. Burmistrov - M. Halischuk
C. Hagelin - G. Brule - C. Kreider

J. Hejda - Z. Michalek
H. Gill - D. Murray
P. Mara - E. Jovanovski

N. Backstrom
M. Leighton

Injuries: R. Scuderi (Upper Body, Season-Ending)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad