News From Around The League - Part XXXVII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick0930

Mar 16, 2011
Quebec
I'd like to see Edmonton get the first overall pick again and see if they take Mackinnon or Drouin, or do what they should do and draft Jones.

apice3*

Don't really care who wins tomorrow. I hate the Rangers more than the Flyers, but I feel like the Rangers are a lock to make the playoffs regardless where the Flyers are one of the bubble teams. as long as there's no OT, it's a win/win for me.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
I think it was more of a "let's nip this in the butt before he makes it a habit" thing, not really because it was that terrible a hit.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
God damn, that female needs a scrub up.

I still wouldn't throw her out.

So the Oilers gave up 6 goals in a period...and yet their defense is better then ours :biglaugh:

Well any team can have a bad game, but I agree with you. Ours is better.

Schenn got suspended a game for the hit on Volch lol

Meh. I wasn't calling for his head after the hit, Volch is fine, and the suspension doesn't really affect us, so I don't much care.

apice3*

Lupul got paid recently. Gets hurt tonight. Could be serious. It was a matter of time.

apice3*

I don't think Lou plans on offer sheeting a player for the first time 30 years after his career in NJ started.

davebenj

Mar 19, 2011
Lupul got paid recently. Gets hurt tonight. Could be serious. It was a matter of time.

Exactly. Lupul is EXTREMELY injury prone. Will most likely turn out to be an awful deal probably given to him because of his great year last season, a year in which he still missed 16 games (which is excellent for him since he usually misses half the season or more the last few years). Just when I thought that team was starting to right the ship.

Last edited:

Nick0930

Mar 16, 2011
Quebec
Funny how the people who said Zajac was overpaid were the same ones who said the Lupul deal was great. Let's see who scores more this season...

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
$5.9 a year for Subban? Yeah good luck whoever is gonna pay him that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad