News From Around The League - Part XXXVII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Knuble signs a one year, 750k deal with Philly. I wouldn't have minded taking a flier on him.

aboriginal

lou ****ing sucks
Mar 10, 2006
LV-426
Knuble signs a one year, 750k deal with Philly. I wouldn't have minded taking a flier on him.

Futurama_Fry_Looking_Squint.jpg

tycobb

Jun 28, 2011

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011

There's a lot of guys I wouldn't have minded taking one on either, but with the 8 defensemen....:shakehead

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
There's a lot of guys I wouldn't have minded taking one on either, but with the 8 defensemen....:shakehead

They still could have signed him and not bothered 'showcasing' Tedenby, when he's not even lighting up the AHL. Then again Bobby Butler is/was scoring more than Tedenby in the AHL and somehow he can't crack the lineup.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Knuble was shot 3 years ago

He had a bad year last year but a lot of guys' numbers were down on that team last year and his role was limited on a stacked Caps team the prior couple seasons. I always figured on him as a Devil-type, not flashy but can play in all situations.

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
They still could have signed him and not bothered 'showcasing' Tedenby, when he's not even lighting up the AHL. Then again Bobby Butler is/was scoring more than Tedenby in the AHL and somehow he can't crack the lineup.
I'm gonna keep my mouth shut here on this one. Or should I say my fingers off certain keys, but I will say you won't find me disagreeing with this at all.:nod:

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Check out the Isles Laughs highlights...

http://www.nhl.com/ice/recap.htm?id=2012020040

looks like a crazy game featuring a nasty hit on Tavares, horrendebous goaltending, a pretty goal from Frattin and a nutty ginger.

Cue the start up of more Luongo to Toronto talks.

This goalie is as much of a joke as Reimer, and the monster five hole Gustavsson. Reimer is like a #59 goalie too.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Horrendous goaltending? From Toronto? Nooooo, I thought Scrivens was the answer after his first two games :laugh:

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
Sucks to read these tweets about regarding Oates and the Caps situation

Hoping things turn around for him, but like MacLean he was put into a ****** situation with a sour locker room - haven't seen much of the caps, but based on what is being said on HF, they are looking lost

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Horrendous goaltending? From Toronto? Nooooo, I thought Scrivens was the answer after his first two games :laugh:

Wasn't Scrivens the one on the front page of yahoo who gave up 2 goals in 4 seconds in his AHL game? Of course the second one was from center ice!

davebenj

Mar 19, 2011

Hoping things turn around for him, but like MacLean he was put into a ****** situation with a sour locker room - haven't seen much of the caps, but based on what is being said on HF, they are looking lost

I have to personally disagree. I hate the Caps lol.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
The 4 dmen thing was inevitable

Their bottom 2 guys last season were 5-10 minute a game players and they didn't make any changes this offseason to that situation whatsoever

Stu Bickel is still on the team, right? That says it all.

Knuble was shot 3 years ago

Ya, he's pretty much done. He can Andreychuk his way to a few goals by crashing the net, but that's about it.

DEVILS ALL THE WAY*

Watched the Caps game yesterday versus the Habs and it was a complete chaos. The level of intensity was negative 10, Ovy looked like he didn't have a care in the world, the defense looked liked they never played a NHL game in their live and the crowd didn't say a peep the entire freaking game.

It was a absolute joke.

CerebralGenesis

Jul 23, 2009
Watched the Caps game yesterday versus the Habs and it was a complete chaos. The level of intensity was negative 10, Ovy looked like he didn't have a care in the world, the defense looked liked they never played a NHL game in their live and the crowd didn't say a peep the entire freaking game.

It was a absolute joke.

I would like to see an encore of that tonight.

Czech Trio

Aug 29, 2009
I'm not a fan of cocky celebrations but Yakupovs was so ****ing awesome. It was so simple. He went ape **** and slid down ice. Must be a russian thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad