News From Around The League - Part XXXVII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick0930

Mar 16, 2011
Quebec
He would've looked really stupid if the Kings ended up winning though.

And that scoreboard is ****ing terrible.

New Jersey Devils

Doc & Chico Forever
Jun 20, 2007
NJ-NYC
Posted on the main board, but check out the number Mat Dumba got from the wild :laugh:

SYD0mGN.jpg

GM17*

I don't even care about the content. The website is just terrible. 5 page article with like two paragraphs on each page? Could easily be done on 1 page

I don't believe it. Women never go on long-winded rants without breaks in between thoughts.

manilaNJ

Optimism: Unwavering
Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
I don't even care about the content. The website is just terrible. 5 page article with like two paragraphs on each page? Could easily be done on 1 page

Because the amount of stupid in a slideshow that basically says, "Shut up woman and distract yourself by getting all giggly over Lundqvist. " is too much for 1 page.

The internet would kill itself in disgrace.

manilaNJ

Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
No lie, I find his looks to be a tad overrated. I know more straight guys who get all swoony for him than ladies.

Just throwing that out there. I don't intend to find out why.

Nick0930

Mar 16, 2011
Quebec
Heh, Mezaros is out for a month now. Time to offer sheet Subban. If they're willing to give Weber an insane amount of money, I don't see why they wouldn't give PK around $5.5-$6 million.

aboriginal

lou ****ing sucks
Mar 10, 2006
LV-426
Heh, Mezaros is out for a month now. Time to offer sheet Subban. If they're willing to give Weber an insane amount of money, I don't see why they wouldn't give PK around $5.5-$6 million.

sheeting pk would **** us. and lou wouldnt sheet anyone anyways.

manilaNJ

Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
They took it down.

For all the **** we give the Devils - at least they don't do that! Haha

It's been getting rightfully slaughtered all over twitter right now :laugh:

For those that "missed" it:

Step 1. Don't ask silly girl questions while boy stuff is happening on the ice
Step 2. Study names online cause "Staal" and "Del Zotto" can be a lot for silly girl brains to handle
Step 3. Here's Lundqvist, he's pretty right?
Step 4. I think my brain already killed off the lingering memories of whatever else was on this slideshow.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Watched the Caps game yesterday versus the Habs and it was a complete chaos. The level of intensity was negative 10, Ovy looked like he didn't have a care in the world, the defense looked liked they never played a NHL game in their live and the crowd didn't say a peep the entire freaking game.

It was a absolute joke.

I'd love to see that again tonight.

I'm sorry I missed this. Sounds like it was dreadful.

Good thing the Devils Generals made one for us guys. I need to make sure I'm at my manliest for hockey matches.
http://devilsarmyblog.com/2013/01/25/a-guys-guide-to-watching-the-devils/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Great satire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad