News From Around The League - Part XXXVII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Anyone else agree with me that Hartnell is a ******?

I can't stand him. There's no player in the NHL I hate more than him, he just always has to do dirty **** like hit players by the benches, after whistles, etc.

EDIT: It's also funny to see the teams that lost overreacting like Detroit/Vancouver. :laugh:

Last edited:

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Also, Huberdeau is going to win the Calder this year. Going to be a SICK class though. Yakupov, Schultz, Huberdeau, Schiefle, Baertschi, Kreider, Tarasenko

Ya, it should be an excellent rookie class. Several future stars among the forwards.

Any notable defencemen look like they will be eligible?

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Admittedly, watching the first part of that video (the Panther highlights) it really didn't look like a lot of empty seats, when the **** were you guys watching the game, early in a period when people were still at concession lines? Or maybe they just left early cause the game was over after twenty minutes :laugh:

Well, to defend Florida, it's like our club seats.
Always empty at the start of games, mostly spotty overall since many people in the clubs stand all game at the top of the section, plus they are corporate seats and lots of no shows.

We can have a jam packed house but a few empty rows in the clubs make it look like a poor crowd to tv viewers.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I'm pretty sure that's not what was going on in Florida. It was just empty.

Not really, unless they did a good job photoshopping people in during video highlights. You guys were just overexaggerating, or saw it late in the third period :P

aboriginal

lou ****ing sucks
Mar 10, 2006
LV-426
i have this weird desire to see the playcats succeed. i guess i see red too. could be the concussion though.

Getzo5

The Punisher
Feb 13, 2010
Presov, SVK
Ya, it should be an excellent rookie class. Several future stars among the forwards.

Any notable defencemen look like they will be eligible?
He named Schultz. That`s where it starts and ends. If he stays healthy, I really can`t anyone outscoring him.

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
ZPSeljP.jpg

Capt Nico Poo

Holik to HHOF
Nov 7, 2009
Finland
Also, Huberdeau is going to win the Calder this year. Going to be a SICK class though. Yakupov, Schultz, Huberdeau, Schiefle, Baertschi, Kreider, Tarasenko

Id add Granlund there. The Wild fans think he is getting the Calder. Ima gonna go with Granlund on this one, only if he does the lacrosse goal again :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad