Prospect Info: New Jersey Devils Draft Simon Nemec, 2nd Overall

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

jcbio11

Aug 17, 2008
Bratislava
According to HockeySlovakia he has already been recalled by New Jersey and will join the Devils immediately. Only will go to WC if the Devils are eliminated
Well that's one way to make me cheer for the Canes.

I mean listen, if he gets even a second of NHL playoff hockey then sure, have him stay there. But if you know he's just your bench warmer then let him go to Europe and play some good, hard, international hockey. He'd be our top D with plenty of ice time. Guy's 19, he wants to play hockey, not watch it.

Reactions: Antiillafire

Incharge1976

Mar 4, 2011

I mean listen, if he gets even a second of NHL playoff hockey then sure, have him stay there. But if you know he's just your bench warmer then let him go to Europe and play some good, hard, international hockey. He'd be our top D with plenty of ice time. Guy's 19, he wants to play hockey, not watch it.

Once we eliminate the 'Canes, Nemec will be our surprise insertion for round 3 when we are down 0-2. Holtz for the cup.

LGD!!!!

Triumph

Oct 2, 2007

With one D injured already, he's probably 8th on the depth chart now, and might be the first guy in if an RHD gets hurt. And it's good for him to be around the team where he hopes to be next year.

forceten

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2004
Raleigh, NC
I would have him higher than Smith. With Graves injured he may be next guy in. Smith is too slow and undisciplined for playoff especially against the Canes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad