Nazem Kadri Vs. Tom Wilson

Which player would you want on your team?

• Total voters

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Jesus why would anyone vote Wilson :laugh: Kadri's much more talented.

Confirms what we've known for years on this board. The second a Leafs player doesn't have the Leafs logo anymore his value seems to go up exponentially.

Why didn't it happen for Tavares, Marleau, and other players?

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
Love tom wilson but as a rangers fan, our biggest hole is a 2nd like center so kadri is the answer for me.

Isaac Nootin

Sep 28, 2017
Why are you ignoring the results of the Marleau thread?

Wow! 1 out of 4 ain't bad. Well done!

I particularly liked how you had your response queued and waiting as well, posting that long reply, along with your "research" mere 5 minutes after being responded to. Probably thinking you were dropping bombs of proof, which ultimately fizzled out in failure and disappointment.

Why are you conducting research on the Maple Leafs anyway? Hmm, curious.

Reactions: BayStBullies

TomasHertlsRooster

May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Wow! 1 out of 4 ain't bad. Well done!

I particularly liked how you had your response queued and waiting as well, posting that long reply, along with your "research" mere 5 minutes after being responded to. Probably thinking you were dropping bombs of proof, which ultimately fizzled out in failure and disappointment.

Why are you conducting research on the Maple Leafs anyway? Hmm, curious.

Because nearly every thread on this forum - even if it doesn't involve them - devolves into Maple Leafs fans complaining about how their players never get any respect in the polls section. It takes up so much of the posts on this forum and outside of the results of this one poll (which is also 1 out of 4!), it had never been proven true.

The post that I showed him is one that I made a long time ago.

Isaac Nootin

Sep 28, 2017
Because nearly every thread on this forum - even if it doesn't involve them - devolves into Maple Leafs fans complaining about how their players never get any respect in the polls section.

Got the research/links on that? Shouldn't be hard since it's nearly every thread on this entire forum.

Just Linda

Feb 24, 2018
I'll take 32 goals twice over the play who couldn't crack 40pts playing with Ovi

TomasHertlsRooster

May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA

Isaac Nootin

Sep 28, 2017
The entire point was that they didn't change

Go re read the post, that was not his point. He tried saying that Tavares coming to Toronto was the reason his voting tally increased by 1.1%

It's insane. Not to mention the simple sizes. One vote has 76 people, the other 400+. I dont think OP has a clue what he's doing tbh. He sure spends a lot of time doing it though.

Isaac Nootin

Sep 28, 2017
Look up the term “Leafs haters” and see for yourself. Plenty of examples can be found in threads that don’t involve them.

Dreger: 4 year ELC’s, Salary Limits for RFA Years are “possibilities”

Your bold predictions for the coming season

Leaf haters isn't what you said. I refresh your memory for you and provide the quote.

"devolves into Maple Leafs fans complaining about how their players never get any respect in the polls section"

So please, find me these quotes about Maple Leaf fans complaining their players don't get any respect in the polls section.

Remember, it should be easy. It's in almost every thread on this entire forum.

Thanks.

Michel Beauchamp

Canadiens' fan since 1958
Mar 17, 2008
Laval, Qc
He gave an example of a 1.1% change on a vote with over 426 votes. That's literally 4 votes over a 426 sample size.

So sure, be my guest and die on that hill.
Again, doesn't that tend to show that his point is correct ?

I really don't understand what you don't understand, so it's quite difficult to engage in an intelligent discussion.

Michel Beauchamp

Mar 17, 2008
Laval, Qc
Leaf haters isn't what you said. I refresh your memory for you and provide the quote.

"devolves into Maple Leafs fans complaining about how their players never get any respect in the polls section"

So please, find me these quotes about Maple Leaf fans complaining their players don't get any respect in the polls section.

Thanks.
:skeptic:

Doesn't that equate almost exactly to complaining about "Leafs haters" ?

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Some people have way too much time in their hands. Guys, get some excitement in your life.

TomasHertlsRooster

May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA

Thanks.

Here are some complaints specifically about polls:

Most Overrated Team

Summary HFBoards First Round Votes

Hfboards Series Odds Tracker

Perhaps “nearly every thread” was an exaggeration, but you certainly get my point and you can’t pretend you haven’t seen this.

Michel Beauchamp

Mar 17, 2008
Laval, Qc
No.

We are in the polls section, he referenced polls. He tried to prove a point with polls (he failed miserably).

Please try to keep up. Thanks.
:dunno:

I'm trying to keep up, but it's quite difficult when you can't explain adequately what tou're complaining about...

You're great at zigzaging.

Isaac Nootin

Sep 28, 2017
Here are some complaints specifically about polls:

Most Overrated Team

Summary HFBoards First Round Votes

Hfboards Series Odds Tracker

Perhaps “nearly every thread” was an exaggeration, but you certainly get my point and you can’t pretend you haven’t seen this.

Lol, it's ridiculous the effort you put into this! That's all I wanted.

It's summer time, the weather is nice. Stop letting the Maple Leafs consume you. Get outside and go take a lap. For God sakes! Lol

TomasHertlsRooster

May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Lol, it's ridiculous the effort you put into this! That's all I wanted.

It's summer time, the weather is nice. Stop letting the Maple Leafs consume you. Get outside and go take a lap. For God sakes! Lol

This is pretty ironic, considering you just made 3 posts in succession.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad