Nashville Predators Talk - 2024/2025 Season

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia

Im all for getting Pärssinen time but um this is definitely a choice.

I really think Tomasino has looked pretty good.

Stamkos is a center much like Duchene is a center. Can he play it sure... should he though?

Smith being with Stamkos/Marchessault does have some logic. Some jam could help them out. Too bad we dont have a big physical center that could slide between the two.

Honestly, looks like Brunette wanted to go back to what sortof worked last season with the Forsberg/Ror/Nyquist and Jankowski/novak/evang lines then just kindof slapped the rest of the parts together.

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
Not a fan. Tomasino has been fine. Smith is what he is and so is Jank. Feels like a knee jerk reaction when it seemed like we were generating some really high-end scoring chances.

I assume this is Brunos way of saying, the goals don't have to be pretty, just get them in the net. I expect we see a crash and bang, everything towards the net, no extra passes type game on Tuesday.

Bye Bye Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Im all for getting Pärssinen time but um this is definitely a choice.

I really think Tomasino has looked pretty good.

Stamkos is a center much like Duchene is a center. Can he play it sure... should he though?

Smith being with Stamkos/Marchessault does have some logic. Some jam could help them out. Too bad we dont have a big physical center that could slide between the two.

Honestly, looks like Brunette wanted to go back to what sortof worked last season with the Forsberg/Ror/Nyquist and Jankowski/novak/evang lines then just kindof slapped the rest of the parts together.
We have been playing too much on the perimeter. Getting lots of unscreened shots that aren't really prime scoring chances. This seems to be his way of putting jam on every line and trying to get identity back. I don't expect these lines to stick, but it's not a bad point to make to them.

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
We have been playing too much on the perimeter. Getting lots of unscreened shots that aren't really prime scoring chances. This seems to be his way of putting jam on every line and trying to get identity back. I don't expect these lines to stick, but it's not a bad point to make to them.
I mean, the shot charts and my eye test don't agree with that much.

1728936593237.png

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad