Nashville Predators Talk - 2024/2025 Season

nine_inch_fang

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2004
Nashville
That's ok, I'll be kicked back with a bowl of chili so its all good.

Apparently we all had the same idea. I'm making chili tonight, too. And I've seen a few people on other social sites say they're making chili, too! :laugh:
Gotta coach hockey practice tonight or I'd be all over making a pot of chili. It's definitely hockey and chili season!

ShagDaddy

Nov 24, 2021
The Boro
On the bright side of starting 0-3, at least they have the Edmonton Oilers and Boston Bruins are rolling into town next so those should be two easy wins………

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
Our advanced stats so far are shockingly good and disagree strongly with my eye test - I think Stamkos has been invisible, but he leads our team in xG at this point. Moneypuck has us at 11 in their Power Rankings despite being 0-3, with bad "puck luck" and bad goaltending weighing us down. There's reason for hope, but man, that does not agree with what I've seen on the ice.

wmupreds

Dec 15, 2022
Our advanced stats so far are shockingly good and disagree strongly with my eye test - I think Stamkos has been invisible, but he leads our team in xG at this point. Moneypuck has us at 11 in their Power Rankings despite being 0-3, with bad "puck luck" and bad goaltending weighing us down. There's reason for hope, but man, that does not agree with what I've seen on the ice.
Sounds plausible to me based on the first two games but I missed last night's.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad