Post-Game Talk: Mutombo

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

majordomo

Oct 29, 2023
NYC
I'm going to repeat this for every braincell Laviolette has and you can tally them up:

Play your f***ing Norris winner.

After watching him tonight, I can understand by Lavvy isn't leaning heavily on him as usual. He is definitely less than 100%, especially skating wise. He's been nowhere near what he was before his injury.

irishlaxburger2

Jan 30, 2008
Rye, NY
We probably deserved to win that game and, in my mind, basically tied it. I'm not bothered by this particular game.

Let me tell you what bothers me.

f***ing Trouba is now averaging a minute and half more per game at 5v5 than Fox.

I haven't even given Laviolette so much as a dirty look this year because he's done few egregious things, but if this is the egregious thing he's going to do, it's worse than anything Gallant did. It's worse than anything anyone is doing.

I can't believe I have to explain this, but here goes. Maybe it will channel the right vibes into Laviolette's obese stupid brain.

This is not Jeter and A-Rod. This is not Austin and the Rock. This is not even Jordan and Pippen. This is eating a porterhouse or eating literal dog shit.

This fat, dumb, motherf***er has one of the 2 or 3 best defenseman currently playing hockey and is playing a different guy more, nevermind that said guy sucks.

In a sane world where I could have faith in people, he's saving Fox for the playoffs. You know that's not true. It's because Trouba is big, tough, and plays ShiTDeRn dErNFERNzE.

I'm going to repeat this for every braincell Laviolette has and you can tally them up:

Our Norris winner is clearly still getting over an injury. He hardly looks mobile the last couple weeks. If our roster wasn’t in the pickle it’s currently in with injuries, I’m not sure he would’ve been rushed back.

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
After watching him tonight, I can understand by Lavvy isn't leaning heavily on him as usual. He is definitely less than 100%, especially skating wise. He's been nowhere near what he was before his injury.
Complete f***ing bullshit.

This is something people made up for no reason.

Fox has looked completely normal.

MrAlmost

Beer league hero.
Jun 3, 2010
Wheeler can not be on the first line on Monday. Lavi has to put vesey, cuylle or othmann there. Wheeler, with his inability to handle the puck or move, and Lavi, with his unwillingness to rid us of these players, are actively hurting the team now. Wheeler had a little bump, but the last 4 or so have been even worse then the start of the year.

I'm unclear what Othmann specifically did wrong to be benched.
Be a young, skilled player. We like those guys to break in on the 4th line and learn "defense".

WhereO Is Kakko

Mar 24, 2022
Nat Stat “high”lights:

1) Quick xGA = 1.8. Not his best outing, but see #2
2) Tuba and Miller absolutely caved tonite. wtf?
3) Still not sure what Lavi was thinking about line match-ups - how could Oth get such little ice time?

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
People always come up with ulterior motives and every single pissing time, it turns out the Rangers are just playing the worse player more/at all because that's what they wanted to do.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Poop poop poop poop poop
Zibanejad is entering his Brian Boyle era
Laffy needs to go back to tap ins
The kid is playing 200% better but now no more tap ins
Wheeler needs to f*** off

Reactions: Ail

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Nat Stat “high”lights:

1) Quick xGA = 1.8. Not his best outing, but see #2
2) Tuba and Miller absolutely caved tonite. wtf?
3) Still not sure what Lavi was thinking about line match-ups - how could Oth get such little ice time?
Othmann's line was getting obliterated. Obviously not his fault.

Love that the coaches recognize when they need to get Bonino off the ice but can't recognize that it's every night and he needs to not be in the lineup.

It's classic AV/Tanner Glass "I'm going to keep this piece of f***ing garbage in the lineup and then not play him because I know he sucks lol"

Last edited:

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
monkey-throw.gif

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
If there was anything at all wrong with Fox, he wouldn't be playing at all. The team is in a playoff spot by 10 points.

He's not hurt. He came back six weeks ago.

Typical f***ing tinfoil hat bullshit to justify the Rangers being inbred.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Othmann's line was getting obliterated. Obviously not his fault.

Love that the coaches recognize when they need to get Bonino off the ice but can't recognize that it's every night and he needs to not be in the lineup.

It's class AV/Tanner Glass "I'm going to keep this piece of f***ing garbage in the lineup and then not play him because I know he sucks lol"

If Bonino can’t post a positive XG in a game like tonight, I’m not sure why he is playing, I know I know, he’s blocks shots on the PK.

Reactions: Tob and Machinehead
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad