OT: Music Part V

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

peate

Smiley
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
I'm such a groupie. Here I am sitting in front of the PC, watching a still image of Miley from her new video (River) from the new album. "Endless summer Vacation". If it's half as good as Flowers, she'll have another hit. It's coming on line within the hour.

I bet it'll be a good one.

rik schau

Peeping has perks. lol
Mar 1, 2021
Rubibi
I'm such a groupie. Here I am sitting in front of the PC, watching a still image of Miley from her new video (River) from the new album. "Endless summer Vacation". If it's half as good as Flowers, she'll have another hit. It's coming on line within the hour.

I bet it'll be a good one.

Groupie? can think of a few other words.lol.
And yes,I'm looking forward to her new stuff as much as her last.

peate

Smiley
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
The demo version of "Flowers", the last cut on the album, had me on my knees. It;'s a good album for the most part. I like how she goes for the abrupt end in a lot of the songs

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I was channel surfing when I stopped on the tail-end of a movie and this song came on. I was trying to remember what it was, but since I couldn’t I Shazzammed it — and to my surprise, it didn’t come up on its library.

Finally, just pasting some lyrics on YouTube, I found it. Timeless Status Quo:

rik schau

Peeping has perks. lol
Mar 1, 2021
Rubibi
Announced in Montreal in June

Also, why the hell is registration is necessary? Is that some new 2023 shit?

We plan on taking in Shania Twain when we are in town and are on a waiting list for a box and they did take pertinent details,but they want it for tickets also?odd.

Walrus26

Wearing a Habs Toque in England.
May 24, 2018
Peterborough, UK
Ron McLean in the intermission or working on some new combos in VirtualDJ?

Not probably going to be a hit with you geetar-loving rockers, but it's sexy Saturday night so you need something to get Jen Botterill's hips swaying:

Reactions: angusyoung

rik schau

Peeping has perks. lol
Mar 1, 2021
Rubibi

Fun cover of my favourite Bobby "Blue" Bland song. The guitarist struggles a little..... but that bass line!!!!

If you like great sounding bass and other guitars that overlap and meld beautifully, check out these guys. A fellow poster rejuvenated my interest in them and can't get enough. They do an epic cover of a great song and enhance it tenfold.Love it when you can hear the fingers going up and down over the strings.

MXD

Partying Hard
Oct 27, 2005
Everyone is going crazy about the FEQ headliners lineup, despite thing being basically :
- One Rap Night
- One Country Night
- Rock artists on the other side of 50 and whose artistic prime was 25 years ago
- Lana Del Rey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad