GDT: Mtl v. SJ: II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
at least something cheered me up tonight

vIWRvPW.gif

I got you

Saint Patrick

2 rings in my hears
Feb 14, 2007
We went 9-1 with Chucky at Center, where he had what, 10 points in 13 games? And that wasn't good enough, so...

I know man, so true. It's funny I talk to my brother, a leafs fan, about this idiot of a coach and he doesn't get it. We are winning so.... Therefore I declare that all Therrien fans are also leafs fans. There.

Chucky will get his chance again, this year, you'll see. Dd will fade away in the po just like he always does. It's not about chucky playing well, it's about dd playing so bad Therrien looks like an idiot, if that's even possible, like it happened last time chucky was on the first.

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
It doesn't have to be conclusive. That's the point. The rule is if it's inconclusive the call on the ice stands.
I thought they usually say it's inconclusive so the call on the ice stands. Not that it was definitely swayed out by Burns in time.

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
This is very weird first Eller has his best shift and immediately after gets a penalty, then DSP has his best shift and has a penalty right after.

Trying too hard?

bigtimehockeyfan999*

Anyone else gonna kill Bartlett if they hear thorn ton one more ****ing time

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Everything?

Listen, if I were in charge Alex would be getting the easy minutes and playing C with Patches - no questions about it. But he hasn't convinced Therrien, and Therrien is set to be here for another 4 years... so if he hasn't been able to convince Therrien 3 years into the NHL, I don't see the trajectory where he suddenly shifts to #1 C outta nowhere.

I vary between immensely disappointed and quietly frustrated when I think of Galchenyuk's situation.
Nothing will convince Therrien... Sorry but that's how it is. DD can go 20 games with no points and keep his job and others are accountable for everything.

Galchenyuk PROVED that he can handle the job and MT still doesn't have him there. Sorry but anyone should be able to see that he should be ahead of DD. But we're talking about a guy who has Eller on the wing, used Murray and Cube over Beaulieu, sticks with DD no matter what... there's no logic to his reasoning. And when I see this guy's face I immediately think of the opening music to Donkey Kong.

And the Sharks score. Poor Carey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad