GDT: Mtl v. SJ: II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
He's done everything he can to force the coach's hand. The coach is a ****ing idiot.
Everything?

Listen, if I were in charge Alex would be getting the easy minutes and playing C with Patches - no questions about it. But he hasn't convinced Therrien, and Therrien is set to be here for another 4 years... so if he hasn't been able to convince Therrien 3 years into the NHL, I don't see the trajectory where he suddenly shifts to #1 C outta nowhere.

I vary between immensely disappointed and quietly frustrated when I think of Galchenyuk's situation.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Hehe WTF is the NHL using webcams to determine goals over the line?

It's astonishing there aren't hi res cameras in place. Or if they are they aren't calibrated or have the aperture correct.

Pathetic, really.

Totally.

BTW my web cam image quality is better than that ... that's sad.

habdynasty

May 26, 2008
Hehe WTF is the NHL using webcams to determine goals over the line?

It's astonishing there aren't hi res cameras in place. Or if they are they aren't calibrated or have the aperture correct.

Pathetic, really.

No kidding , they could duct tape an iPhone to the crossbar and have a hi def picture

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
1269603012_fat-dancer-falls-on-stage.gif

This is what this game feels like watching.

at least something cheered me up tonight

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
God Pleky is so afraid to get hit. He's allergic to going in the corners. So many times he rushes his plays because he sees a shadow.

If we traded Pleky in the off-season and upgraded to a guy like ROR, I would be thrilled.

Our Centers are soooooo soft.... starting with DD and Pleky...wow.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Hey guys,

Just wondering how DSP has been since you guys got him from Anaheim. Has he fit in well?

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
I don't see how you can say it's conclusive that it didn't. Looked like it did to me, but I understand the front facing iPhone cameras they use aren't very good.

It doesn't have to be conclusive. That's the point. The rule is if it's inconclusive the call on the ice stands.

Defend The Price

Mar 2, 2015
Montreal
Everything?

Listen, if I were in charge Alex would be getting the easy minutes and playing C with Patches - no questions about it. But he hasn't convinced Therrien, and Therrien is set to be here for another 4 years... so if he hasn't been able to convince Therrien 3 years into the NHL, I don't see the trajectory where he suddenly shifts to #1 C outta nowhere.

I vary between immensely disappointed and quietly frustrated when I think of Galchenyuk's situation.

He only had a few games at C and in those games, i thought he played pretty well. He hasn't convinced therrien because he can't find anyone to replace him at LW.

ninjagaiden

Oct 1, 2014
I don't understand the hate for Gilbert, I think he's been playing fine for a while now, certainly more consistent than Emelin.

Did he play with Petry in Edmonton? I've been wondering that since the trade

Gilbert is a smart 5-6 Dman and I don't expect much more than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad