GDT: Mtl v. SJ: II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
I would have disallowed it too. Not enough conclusive evidence.

What's the point of replays if you can't have a camera with a conclusive evidence every **** time?

From the low image quality to low fps ghosting puck to bad positioning of the camera this is becoming a joke honestly. The call on the ice stand 75% of the time because of lack of evidence.

it's not like 1080p 60fps camera are expensive ...

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
I don't understand the hate for Gilbert, I think he's been playing fine for a while now, certainly more consistent than Emelin.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
Hehe WTF is the NHL using webcams to determine goals over the line?

It's astonishing there aren't hi res cameras in place. Or if they are they aren't calibrated or have the aperture correct.

Pathetic, really.

bigtimehockeyfan999*

I swear to ****ing Christ our sticks and the god damn picks have the same polarized magnets in them. Jesus ****

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
I see nothing to indicate that it did cross.
I don't see how you can say it's conclusive that it didn't. Looked like it did to me, but I understand the front facing iPhone cameras they use aren't very good.

ninjagaiden

Oct 1, 2014
What's the point of replays if you can't have a camera with a conclusive evidence every **** time?

From the low image quality to low fps ghosting puck to bad positioning of the camera this is becoming a joke honestly. The call on the ice stand 75% of the time because of lack of evidence.

they need to go with the high speed cameras

they're expensive, but come on they had money to hire KISS for a stadium game

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
1269603012_fat-dancer-falls-on-stage.gif

This is what this game feels like watching.

Winter Eclipse

Nov 28, 2013
New York, NY
You've given up? Hell no I wont accept that, not that I can change anything, franchise center ? lol. I see where you're going but I refuse to believe that it won't change, just not sure what it will take. DD fades in the po, might see a change there. Or this team will sink with this coach and pathetic excuse of a centerman

We went 9-1 with Chucky at Center, where he had what, 10 points in 13 games? And that wasn't good enough, so...

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
God Pleky is so afraid to get hit. He's allergic to going in the corners. So many times he rushes his plays because he sees a shadow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad