GDT: Mtl v. SJ: II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
That call is ********.

You could say inconculsive, but how can you 100% say that's not in??

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Isn't that the 3rd time in a month that we've gotten the same call on these plays? Every time man...

Dharvey33

Apr 30, 2010
Of course its not a goal.

Its the habs.

****in bush league twice now we got robbed.

Boardish

Mar 3, 2004
On RDS, it looked like it was in. We're always unlucky with those ****ing calls.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
How many decision from Toronto went our side this year?

I don't recall a single one.

The most ridiculous one was that ghosting puck that clearly without any doubt went in.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
one thing i never get is right now, galchenyuk has more points than DD! yet DD plays more minutes, and hes also with max!

so really, what does galchenyuk have to do when he does have more points than DD, and i would say they are equal in defense.
I hate Therrien. I think he's an awful coach who fell bass ackward into a winning team with good chemistry.

That said, EVERY young player HAS to force their coach's hands. You have to push the vets out of the way - that's just how it is. If Galchenyuk hasn't earned Therrien's trust and faith, it's on HIM because EVERY coach is conservative with such moves.

PK Subban forced Jacques Martin's hand - and it's not like we have a glut of offensive centres, so why hasn't Galchenyuk managed to do the same? Isn't he supposed to be extraordinarily talented or something?

bigtimehockeyfan999*

That's in but because we are ****ing monkeys and not human beings with the ****ing the processing ability to put a god damn MAN...ON THE ****ING MOON it's no goal.

hoockeyrocks

Dec 17, 2011
Pacioretty has to do everything on his line. Hes the biggest so hes gotta go fight in the corner, he's gotta be the one to score, he gotta skate the puck in because DD cant keep up. I dream of 67 playing with a real center onr day.

he was pretty good with galchenyuk for those 10 games this year! even got a few assists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad