GDT: Mtl v. SJ: II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Puck has to be over the line completely (white has to be visible between the puck and goal line). The zoomed in angle doesn't show white. I don't know.

Phenom

Grind deez guyss - Michou
Jan 16, 2015
Montreal
petry is a great d man, one of the few positives tonight

It's refreshing to see that for once we actually have a D-man that have that West style. Fast, fluid, poised with the puck and a good passer.

Winter Eclipse

Nov 28, 2013
New York, NY
You win at sarcasm.

Moar DD MOOOOOAR.

DD-DD-DD
DD-DD-DD
DD-DD-Dandenault

Except I'm not being sarcastic. DD is our franchise center whether we like it or not, it's pretty clear that that's how management views him.

So might as well try and get him going, we'll need him to produce in the POs since he'll be centering Patches.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
If I had to bet, I wouldn't bet on Galchenyuk ever becoming a star centre.

I've haven't seen a progression like his leading to a star C. Unless someone wants to correct me...
Joe Thornton started off terribly. Seguin comes to mind... He's only 20 and he's under a stupid coach.

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
Pacioretty has to do everything on his line. Hes the biggest so hes gotta go fight in the corner, he's gotta be the one to score, he gotta skate the puck in because DD cant keep up. I dream of 67 playing with a real center onr day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad