GDT: Mtl v. SJ: II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
its more then just the underhwlemence of DSP tho...

its all of us combining into a single positive opinion...that Sekac was a breath of fresh ****ing air, a godsend almost, someone who looked REALLY good out there even if he wasnt scoring..

he was the TALK of the offseason AND training camp...

and hes evaporated into thin air, replaced by someone who looks the complete opposite of him out there ...its just

its a gut wrenching feeling, knowing we had someone like sekac, and that hes gone because of another thing we as fans have almost all united in opinion on : that therriens a ****ing moron ..

now sekacs gone and thats that.
Good post.
I know.

I know, I know, I know.

But we're going to the dance with the girl that brought us, and that's Therrien. So our players better perform under Therrien and force his hand. If Galchenyuk is as good as these naive Habs fans want to think, then he'd be forcing Therrien's hand. HE HASN'T.

We don't have a complicated system - it's literally a basic chip-and-chase. He's a young player and he's getting better - but he's not Taylor Hall. No way.
I would take Taylor Hall for sure. We KNOW he's a star.

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
seriously the sharks have some voodoo magic every time they play the habs

hoockeyrocks

Dec 17, 2011
I know.

I know, I know, I know.

But we're going to the dance with the girl that brought us, and that's Therrien. So our players better perform under Therrien and force his hand. If Galchenyuk is as good as these naive Habs fans want to think, then he'd be forcing Therrien's hand. HE HASN'T.

We don't have a complicated system - it's literally a basic chip-and-chase. He's a young player and he's getting better - but he's not Taylor Hall. No way.

one thing i never get is right now, galchenyuk has more points than DD! yet DD plays more minutes, and hes also with max!

so really, what does galchenyuk have to do when he does have more points than DD, and i would say they are equal in defense.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Centre is the most important position and we have 2 centremen playing wing that are better than 3 of the ****ing players playing centre. It makes no damn sense.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Love Gallagher, but that first 15 seconds of the 3rd is why he isn't a first line RW... just take a look.

He could be a first line RW if he was playing with let's say Patch and Joe Thornton but not with a midget 3rd line center.

All teams have holes even the best. If your biggest hole is Gallagher on the first line you are good to go. But the problem is we have an even bigger hole at center.

frapp10

Feb 21, 2015
can't MT just try pacioretty and eller? Desharnais isnt doing it and you can really notice the lack of size out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad