Speculation: Lazerus: Kaprizov to Chicago in 2026

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
The Carolina Hurricanes have a treasure trove of prospects and all of their draft capital. If Kaprizov is going to go anywhere besides Minnesota, it's going to be the Canes. Nobody else has the mixture of assets and contending status that they do.

A1LeafNation

Good, is simply not good enough!
Oct 17, 2010
Last year we heard Pettersson and Nylander to Chicago, this year it's Kaprizov.

Clearly there is something going and it smells like the Hawks front office.

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
The Carolina Hurricanes have a treasure trove of prospects and all of their draft capital. If Kaprizov is going to go anywhere besides Minnesota, it's going to be the Canes. Nobody else has the mixture of assets and contending status that they do.

Minnesota demands Nikishin and Carolina balks.

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
For a guy who's one season away from UFA? Please. I could see Morrow, Unger Sorum, and/or Nadeau, however, in a hypothetical Kaprizov package. Minnesota would still get some fantastic prospects.
Yeah bro. Morrow/Unger Sorum/Nadeau are definitely what a team trading a 100 point winger looks for in return. :laugh:

BuiumSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
If he won’t resign here this summer, Chicago can have him, but they’re going to have to pony up a lot because there will be plenty of other teams that we can deal with.

That being said, I fully expect the Wild to sign Kaprizov to a record setting deal if that’s what it takes to keep him, and I think it would be a mistake for a player who would start that deal at 30 years old.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
For a guy who's one season away from UFA? Please. I could see Morrow, Unger Sorum, and/or Nadeau, however, in a hypothetical Kaprizov package. Minnesota would still get some fantastic prospects.

I think if Kaprizov goes anywhere it's going to be as a free agent, not via trade, but I also think you're just trolling by bringing up prospects like this

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad