GDT: Mtl v. SJ: II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fledgemyhedge

Apr 24, 2014
bob
Better to be one of those kids than this poor swing

tumblr_mz9trjIGzy1r8cvzdo1_400.gif

How could they think that this would end well? :laugh:

ninjagaiden

Oct 1, 2014
All Tokarski had to do was throw off his helmet like Stalock just did and he would have had a shutout this year.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
The problem is the resolution is too low and the aperture is too small.

Perfect focus on the ice with a wide aperture, and the netting literally disappears.

fps is too low too. On the ghosthing puck earlier in the season i loaded the video from my pvr to my PC and i watched it frame by frame and the puck moved like 2 inches every frame with lot of ghosting behind it. That's awful. It's probably 24 fps camera.

I was not able to stop the video when the puck was in. In one frame it was barely over the line and on the next frame out of the net but from the trajectory of the puck it was 100% sure the puck went in.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Looks like a (fat) deer in headlights.

No.

Has it really been that bad?, I saw him in anaheim in the playoffs last year and he was dynamite. Maybe he is just trying to learn the system a bit?

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
The problem is DD, as simple as that.

He himself isn't the problem. But the fact that he is the 'best' choice to center top line.

But yeah, he is invisible tonight. I fear this is how he will play in the playoffs.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Who needs a top6 player when you can get Flynn and Mitchell for cheap????

We have Weise we don't need a winger!

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
If the video doesn't clearly show the puck cross the line, call on the ice stands.
Yes, I get that. But normally when it's inconclusive, they say that and explain that's why the call stands.

They said it was 100% conclusive that Burns got it.

Get what I'm saying?

Mynameismark*

******* DD is a ***** against big teams. And Price is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad