GDT: Mtl/Ott April 24 : Part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
This is our year guys. We will beat the Sens Sunday.. Then move on and on until we win the cup.

I don't see it happening tonight unless the Sens collapse, but this is our year

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
watch MT put PAP back in the lineup for Game 6...

Yea... like that will help.

Can't fix the PP in 2 years.... don't deserve to coach in this league.

Bob Cole

Tom ******* Brady
Oct 30, 2009
I want the Nords to come back so the pressure is less on the Habs to fire Fremch Canadians. The protect back in 2012 about having a English coach was a disgrace and embarrassing. You hire the best person avaliable, simple as that. He or she could be French, Asian or Cuban for all I care. To be restricted based on language will always ensure the Habs don't get the best coach available. It's hockey, politics should now have any affect on how a team is run.

**** quebec city, they can go **** off with no team for as long as possible for all I care

Lorty

May 7, 2013
We'll never win the cup with Pacioretty and Desharnais on the first line. Never.

Look at the cup winners, they all had an amazing center OR an amazing duo stepping up in the playoffs :

Getzlaf and Perry
Kopitar/Carter and Williams
Kane and Toews
Malkin and Crosby
Zetterberg and Datsyuk
Eric Staal
St. Louis

etc... and that's only the cup winners. Bunch of other teams had an amazing center/winger.

This is depressing.

bigtimehockeyfan999*

just trying to talk myself into accepting our exit now....gonna be a long summer, but atleast its not boston.

RJJ

Jul 24, 2014
Ottawa
Gallagher's only redeeming quality these playoffs is his ability to get the crap knocked out of him and then get right back up to get the crap knocked out of him again. Huge heart - yes. Talent- not so much. How many times does he need to be set up before he buries one? When he gets the puck on a rush he puts his head down and chips it in. His passes are down right terrible. But man he his great at taking a beating.

DaHabMan

Sep 23, 2008
Lasalle
Politics is screwing and wil screw this team oing forward but in hindsight man would it have been nice if GMMB had signed hartley instead...he fulfills the conditions and is en evolved coach from before for what it seems. Good with kids, vets, instilling a team attitude...prolly good at adj and systems too

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Can we score THREE goals in a period?

Yes.

Can we score THREE goals on the fkn SENATORS in a period?

Yes.

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
should would be nice if they came out and proved that they are a 100 point team

but I have a gut feeling MB made a big mistake by putting so much faith in the 2 top lines of small boys

golgoXIII

Apr 2, 2007
2 of the more frustrating games i've seen in a long time ....how come 19 players becomes atrocius in the same time ?

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Bad news about the draft news.....while we only gave a 2nd and a 5th....we STILL have amongst the worst number of picks in one of the best draft ever. Let's hope Bergevin can do something about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad