GDT: Mtl/Ott April 24 : Part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
habs are in really deep crap, OTT is building on this win, and deserves the wins they are getting....

thing is OTT is out playing them like crazy, and the habs PP is just that peepee

expy

Nov 2, 2010
Give Pacioretty some slack. It takes time to recuperate from the virus.

Bob Cole

Tom ******* Brady
Oct 30, 2009
if we cant close out a loser team like ottawa then we werent going anywhere this year anyways

good wake up call for bergevin

Baruch

I like DD (Cups)
Apr 26, 2014
Montréal
Some ppl here really need to chill out....

It's just a game, Some of you throwing max under the bus so fast is disgusting.

Thinking they can show up 100 percent for a 100 percent of the almost 200 games they played during the last 2 seasons is plain stupid.

If the habs don't deserve to win this particular game, you guys don't deserve to cheer for a winning team.

If he's not 100%, he shouldn't play. If he's 100%, he needs to do a better job.

The problem: He ain't got the puck! Midget man having buttcheeks on the ice ****ing doesn't help him a lot that's for sure.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Hey I have some AWESOME news Habs fans!!!!!

If we lose this series, we are only giving a 2nd and 5th for Petry! 'Cause if we would have Advanced to the 2nd round, 5th became a 4th who would have become a 3rd if we would have reached the 3rd round!

How happy are you now!!!! :sarcasm:

punk255

Mar 15, 2014
Pacioretty is awful in the playoffs. It's starting to be a joke.

Plekanec should be a third line shutdown center.

At least in this system. Therrien needs to go. Soon.

Not soon please .... right now the fastest way possible

newdimension

May 18, 2013
If/when the Habs lose the series, I don't think they get a top 20 pick. Because they won the division, they should be picking somewhere around 25 or 26th. Am I right, or am I misinformed?

Beige Van

Oct 4, 2009
Canada
Hey I have some AWESOME news Habs fans!!!!!

If we lose this series, we are only giving a 2nd and 5th for Petry! 'Cause if we would have Advanced to the 2nd round, 5th became a 4th who would have become a 3rd if we would have reached the 3rd round!

How happy are you now!!!! :sarcasm:

Silver linings.. :sarcasm:

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
Galchenyuk - Eller - Gallagher
Pacioretty - Plekanec - DSP
DLR - DD - Weise
Prust - Mitchell - Flynn

It's really that simple Therrien

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
MT you moron!!

Patches --- Galchenyuk ---- Gallagher
Prust ---- Eller ---DSP
De Le Rose ---- Pleky--- Weise
Flynn---DD---Mitchell

You have NOTHING to lose!

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
The bald guy is a Habs killer. DD rewarded for his penalty by not missing a shift. If that was Eller well we know what would have happened. The whole team looks like they are still at their retreat. Also why does this organization always seem to fall apart when they lose 1 player in the play-offs?

HeShootsHeScores

Mar 17, 2009
if we cant close out a loser team like ottawa then we werent going anywhere this year anyways

good wake up call for bergevin

That's the way I see it. As frustrating as it would be to lose this series, damn at least they for sure were not going to win the cup. When you don't deserve it you can't whine.

Markov4Captain

Dec 29, 2009
Montreal, QC
Practically the entire fan base could have predicted that DD as our #1 C going into the post-season was not going to work. Now we're left with Plekanec who is struggling and Chucky with no confidence. When you're relying on your 4th line to score there's a problem.

Clement Jodoin should be 1/2 way to packing his office because our PP is a fireable offence.

Gainesvillain

Apr 9, 2013
Man, I hope the attitude in the dressing room is a lot better than in the GDT. The habs got some lucky breaks to be up 3-0 in the series...now OTT is getting some lucky breaks to make it close.

You don't quit, don't get negative & whine. Keep plugging away.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Montreal: 0 goals on, like, 15 chances.

Ottawa:3 goals on like 5 chances.

That's the difference

That's what happened when you put 2 guys sucking hard at scoring goals like Desharnais and DSP on your first line and used them like they were Toews-Kane

Zalos

Berktwad
Feb 2, 2009
Quebec
habs are in really deep crap, OTT is building on this win, and deserves the wins they are getting....

thing is OTT is out playing them like crazy, and the habs PP is just that peepee

Huh? What? Ottawa is not outplaying us at all. WE are outplaying them. Our players just can't finish plays. It'll go in at some point. There's still no way the Sens come back from 0-3. The probabilities are low as hell. :D

expy

Nov 2, 2010
MT you moron!!

Patches --- Galchenyuk ---- Gallagher
Prust ---- Eller ---DSP
De Le Rose ---- Pleky--- Weise
Flynn---DD---Mitchell

You have NOTHING to lose!

You lose a **** load of energy on the 4th line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad