GDT: Mtl/Ott April 24 : Part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Weise is our only goal scorer in like 180 minutes lol lol lol lol lol lol

OldCraig71

Juice Arse
Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
On a positive note, we have two more chances to win. I did not feel a win in this game, we should have put the Sens away in game 4 but we blew it by being conservative. We can still win but it should not be this way and it falls upon coaching and we all know it. MT has to go and we need a capable coach no matter what language.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
I'm not losing hope on this game because the chances have been there.

But the lack of finish is really frustrating.

The only silver lining here is that if there is a game 6, price usually bounces back really good after a sub par game.

expy

Nov 2, 2010
So what? Zero effectiveness. He's either falling down, or about to. The big Sens D are handling him like he's a child.

Seeing DD constantly getting more minutes would demoralize even Jésus Christ.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
So what? Zero effectiveness. He's either falling down, or about to. The big Sens D are handling him like he's a child.

I totally agree. Gallagher is playing like an awesome....4th liner. Gallagher is just as effective offensively as Clutterbuck.

dutchy29

Nov 9, 2007
SIRISAACBROCKVILLE
The Bruins lost after having a 3-0 series lead and came back the next season and won the cup....maybe we can do that! :sarcasm:

anyway seriously when is game 6? Sunday?
Remember we are a great road team, but Anderson is looking awesome right now.

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
In 2013 we can't get in front of there net or stop them from screening our goalie.

Nice to see MB that we've adjusted to that

DD should NOT be on this TEAM...

But let's make it worse ...we have PAP.

Go get Chris Stewart .. even if he stands in front of the net, he's doing MORE than DD!!!!

The Gal Pals

Breaking Hab
Oct 28, 2006
Habs have to crash the crease. Anderson is in a groove and he's in the habs heads. Forget about scoring this period and send a message.

HabsRockBruinsChoke

Jul 30, 2013
I hope you know that Patches will likely do worse when centered by a left-hander (Eller, Chucky, Plekanec, etc) so don't even think about moving DD...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad