GDT: Mtl/Ott April 24 : Part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Well if we lose the series at least we'll get a top 20 pick. There isn't enough top six scoring on this team. Our bottom six is carrying us. Desharnais out this summer. Gallagher and DSP on the third line next year.

Start with Pacioretty, Plekanec and Galchenyuk in the top six and start from there. Enough of this.
Pacioretty is awful in the playoffs. It's starting to be a joke.

Plekanec should be a third line shutdown center.

At least in this system. Therrien needs to go. Soon.

Gamimenos

Apr 28, 2009
I'll call it now. If we don't come back and end the series tonight, we're not advancing to the next round.

Daice

Jun 30, 2009
Some ppl here really need to chill out....

It's just a game, Some of you throwing max under the bus so fast is disgusting.

Thinking they can show up 100 percent for a 100 percent of the almost 200 games they played during the last 2 seasons is plain stupid.

If the habs don't deserve to win this particular game, you guys don't deserve to cheer for a winning team.

HeShootsHeScores

Mar 17, 2009
I totally agree. Gallagher is playing like an awesome....4th liner. Gallagher is just as effective offensively as Clutterbuck.

This. He doesn't look before shooting or passing. He is ultra nervous out there. He is 4th liner hard working player right now, that's it.

Saintpatrick*

Greatest smokescreen ever? Habs regular season record. We mostly ALL knew it though.

Yep alot of us said the same thing. The record masked alot of flaws in this team. Now we see the team team for what is is. Soff so Soff

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013
''Le Canadiens n'a personne d'autre a blamé que lui-même''

Well they could be more specific and blame MT and DD.

I have a long list of grinders and the GM who thought you could go into the playoffs without enough offensive forwards that I'd blame before the two you mentioned.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
it's sad when Therrien is more qualified for the job than Mike Babcock though.

Politics will keep preventing this team from gaining no.25

Politics are also constantly pulling me away from this team. I mean, I can't leave them and can't stop cheering for them, but I have moments sometimes where I want to solely because of the politics. It's forever holding this franchise back from 25.

bigtimehockeyfan999*

i don't even know what to say...i just ****ing hate being a hockey fan....its miserble...its the only thing that makes me happy and i have no control over it...let me out...somebody, please...let me out I'm suffering

punk255

Mar 15, 2014
They have NO flow in the offensive zone
Nobody tries to get from the boards to between the dots
Every guy tries to score from impossible angles
or my favorite
True around a shoot wildly hoping you hit the net.

MT offensive minding in action

TravisF

Jul 11, 2011
www.artbreak.com
Why can't this score a goal??? The Ottawa goalie isn't that great. They need to get at least one in the 3rd. They can't go 6 periods without a goal can they???

OldCraig71

Juice Arse
Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
If we do squeak it out against Ottawa it will be nothing compared to the tougher opposition in the east. We lack scoring depth and it was not addressed and will need to be in the off season or we will remain irrelevant.

Strat

Nov 24, 2011
Toronto
This is on the whole team.

The D is not clearing the path.

The O is non-existent from the top-6.

You can't rely on lines 3 and 4 to score all your goals.

habshockey24*

The difference between Ottawa and Montreal......HOCKEY SENSE...Ottawa gets the puck they shoot,Montreal gets the puck in the offensive zone they stick handle and twirl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad