Confirmed Trade: [MTL/NSH] PK Subban for Shea Weber

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

uiCk

Jan 20, 2009
MTL
Nah the Canadian media is gonna get off the Doughty bandwagon and jump on the Weber for Norris bandwagon.

No he's actually going to get exposed because the MTL system is weak, not like in NSH where Weber slow ass gets covered by defensivly responsible players on the ice, which will not happen in MTL.

Welcome to the New Phaneuf .

MXD

Partying Hard
Oct 27, 2005
**** YOU BERGEVIN. **** you CH. Never been a Nordique fans but watch me when they come back. Molson your beer will taste sour for a very long time.

Subban for an older and not better def. Bergevin ****ing incompetent

Sour beers are awesome bro.

GJB

Dr. Hook
Sponsor
Aug 12, 2002
Thinking about it, Hall for Subban should have been the deal here....

Too bad.

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
By these crazy trades today I am guessing Canada enjoyed having no teams in the playoffs this year. Canadian hockey takes huge hits today. Bad trades in MTL, EDMONTON, and now no Stammer in TOR

I always thought the Leafs were better off not signing Stamkos tbh. No way you can put them in the same category as what Montreal and Edmonton today.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
MB should be ashamed of himself for trading this guy solely on the stuff he does around the community. Shame on you

Atelast he will be somewhere that he is appreciated

KGL

Auston 3:16
Sep 5, 2014
The Hall trade made me cry laughing. But this trade, this special trade, absolutely made my day. Love to see the Habs shoot themselves in the foot. Awful deal for them, so glad.

Spokestick

Jun 9, 2011
I remember when Habs fans wanted a lot more than just Tanev for Subban. I now wish Benning would have moved Tanev straight up for Subban. I'm sure Habs fan would have been happier with that return than today's

easy now, slow it down sparky...

Avelanche

#freeRedmond
Jun 11, 2011
Boston
Weber is better defensively, I like his point shot, and he's a great team player. Subban is definitely talented, but I think Montreal gets the better deal here.

I'm not so sure Weber is even better defensively. More physical yes, but this isn't '10 Weber where him and suter were basically impossible to score on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad