Proposal: MTL & CGY

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
what do you mean , losing Mailloux, Mesar and CGY first makes us lost ?

You get lost mate
No i'm saying you are lost and your ability to talk about hockey players valuation on the trade forum is incredibly worrisome , I do hope you acquire the hockey knowledge to one day make interesting points/proposals/trades/player evaluations

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008
Rebuild is over, let's try to upgrade where we can.

Mailloux is a great player but with Reinbacher, Bodgan, Savard and with Anderson we can spare him.

Then #20 2025 + Mesar are what CGY needs for a rebuild.

I would even try to get Kadri in a bigger deal.

MTL : Mailloux + CGY first + Mesar + Dvorak + Pezz
for
CGY : Anderson + Kadri
If Conroy accepted that he should be fired 10 seconds after trade announced then checked in for rehab. Because any GM accepting that offer would have to be on something.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
No he isn't. A blue chipper prospect is a can't miss prospect. The fact he was in the AHL at all means he's not a blue chipper if we're honest.

Also you guys drafted the piece of trash, you keep your human garbage.
Talk about hyperbole. You clearly have no idea what the whole issue was or what he's done since.

JustAHabFan

Apr 8, 2008
That's a weak offer from the Habs.

The real offer here is the Florida pick around 27th OA, a B level dime a dozen guy in Mesar and a solid B+/A- guy in Mailloux with some bad noise around him that will always be in the background.

Easy no from the Flames if I'm their GM. I'd be a hard no on Mesar as part of the deal and I'd want the Habs 2025 1st instead. And someone/thing better than Mesar.

Habs 2025 1st (top 5 protected / assume ~13th OA value range) + Mailloux + better prospect than Mesar.
We are not going to give this package for Andersons.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad