Confirmed with Link: Morgan Frost new contract 2 x $2.1m

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
If Cates or Tippett had an absolutely putrid game, they wouldn’t be scratched. Frost has 2 mediocre games (including a team wide debacle) where he didn’t really do anything negative either, and even outplayed favorites, and is being punished. Tortorella does not like Frost, and we don’t need to buy phony explanations. But it’s a rebuilding year, eh?

BringBackHakstol

Oct 25, 2005
Philadelphia
zamula andrae brink foerster ersson are all playing tonight thats like 20% rookies its a pretty solid sign theyre rebuilding, 5 games into the season youd expect a guy like Frost to be getting time but its just one guy and its just three games. i dont agree with it, but you guys are such drama queens

It's objectively stupid. There's not much more to it than that

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

Can’t give away the puck if you don’t play

1700752255001.gif

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Laughton at least showed some PP aptitude last season for the first time in his career. I’d rather have him out there than Cates.

Reactions: BillDineen

jgimp

Sep 18, 2017
Ripley, Ont
Jets fan here bringing some Christmas wishes. Out of curiosity, what would Flyers fans be looking for in a trade for Frost? He seems to be on the outside looking in but still looks like he’s doing well. Looks like Chevy has been scouting you guys pretty heavy and I can’t imagine Konecny being available so Frost makes too much sense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad