GDT: Moose Loosened Aboot Hoose vs. Planes

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Which is better?

• Original Jets

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • Original Coyotes

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Old Thrashers

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • New Coyotes who get relocated again because Winnipeg is a toilet

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Home ice or no home ice, doesn’t matter if you don’t come to play when it matters the most which will be game 1. All you have to do is win one of 2 in Winnipeg to get the home ice back

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Home ice or no home ice, doesn’t matter if you don’t come to play when it matters the most which will be game 1. All you have to do is win one of 2 in Winnipeg to get the home ice back
With a JJ, Jones pairing on on defense, and George between the pipes, I just don't think we'll be able to outscore our problems vs the Jets. Any other team, and I think we would have faired much, much better.

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
This team needs a captain too.....

2022 we had Landy, EJ, Naz leading.....

After this beatdown i just dont see this team making any noise this year....At this point we should be lucky to not getting swept....

What a low-point a week before the playoffs......
I'm not confident rn. We would need Landy in close to peak form for me to see a 1st round. Maybe things change, sometimes a series takes a life of it own.

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
20240413_155040.jpg

Whew

• Wow
Reactions: Ham Fist

MacKaRant

Sponsor
Jul 27, 2021
Ooof, 0-3 against the Jets this year, and thoroughly humbled at home right before the playoffs. I wish we had the Kraken in the first round.

NOTENOUGHRYJOTHINGS

Oct 23, 2022
The next three seasons are going to be the same. Make the playoffs easily but don't have home ice. Hope to face a weaker top seed and pray for a miracle to make it to the second round.

Minnesota Wild level shit. Hell we even get to watch Parise just like the Wild did.

If this team wins more than two playoff series before Makar hits UFA I'll eat worms until I puke.

the_fan

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
With a JJ, Jones pairing on on defense, and George between the pipes, I just don't think we'll be able to outscore our problems vs the Jets. Any other team, and I think we would have faired much, much better.
Doesn’t matter who you face in which round. If this team wants to make a long run, they have to face the tough teams. If they can’t beat the Jets, that means they are just not ready for a long run. It’s not like the Jets are a super good team or anything. They are a solid team but not great

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Doesn’t matter who you face in which round. If this team wants to make a long run, they have to face the tough teams. If they can’t beat the Jets, that means they are just not ready for a long run. It’s not like the Jets are a super good team or anything. They are a solid team but not great
I'd much rather start vs a Nashville again. Confidence is a hell of a drug, and being able to dummy your first round opponent would do wonders there.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
The hit on Girard is ironically the most impactful thing Colton has done in a while.

the_fan

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I'd much rather start vs a Nashville again. Confidence is a hell of a drug, and being able to dummy your first round opponent would do wonders there.
If they play like they did today, they won’t even beat Nashville so it doesn’t matter. They just have to put their shit together and play like they want to win

the_fan

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I'd still rather not play one of the stingiest teams in the NHL.
When we won the cup in 22, we would have beaten any team in any round. That’s really what true cup contender needs to do. If this team can’t beat the freakin Jets, they’re not a cup contender

GeoRox89

Tricky Trees
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
The next three seasons are going to be the same. Make the playoffs easily but don't have home ice. Hope to face a weaker top seed and pray for a miracle to make it to the second round.

Minnesota Wild level shit. Hell we even get to watch Parise just like the Wild did.

If this team wins more than two playoff series before Makar hits UFA I'll eat worms until I puke.
Now, if Avs just re-sign Makar before getting to UFA is even an option does that mean everyone can hold you to this? Winning more than two series over the next 4 years? Well I’d love to be wrong but that does feel unlikely at this point. Over the next 10+? I’d take those odds

Reactions: NOTENOUGHRYJOTHINGS

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad