GDT: Moose Loosened Aboot Hoose vs. Planes

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Which is better?

• Original Jets

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • Original Coyotes

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Old Thrashers

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • New Coyotes who get relocated again because Winnipeg is a toilet

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters

arun

Click here to hide this advertisement
Jun 23, 2016
Holland
We have a week or so to come up with a plan.

If we decide to just continue to run and gun, pinching the D every time, allowing all these odd-man rushes, etc. we will get swept.

Go over the film, and spend every practice concentrating on the D-zone.
This!

But this hasnt been done for the whole season and the previous one. Why would coaching staff do it now.

AnimalMother73

Sep 17, 2009
I think teams have figured out Bednar’s system else the players have finally tuned him and his staff out. I’m just perplexed at how poor the team has played defensively all season. I did not see this coming at especially since most of the D are the same. Something is way off and hasn’t been fixed..and maybe can’t or won’t be.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
We have a week or so to come up with a plan.

If we decide to just continue to run and gun, pinching the D every time, allowing all these odd-man rushes, etc. we will get swept.

Go over the film, and spend every practice concentrating on the D-zone.
That's not gonna change TBH. Even when it was clear that it wasn't going to work in the past because other teams were adapting Bednar never changed his style.

AvsWraith

Jan 21, 2010
Colorado
Everyone remember how every 3-on-3 OT used to be an auto loss?

We changed up and started taking our time, taking it back out of the zone, trying to find an angle.

We have to do the same thing here. They know how to play us, so we have to do something different that they won't expect.

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
That's not gonna change TBH. Even when it was clear that it wasn't going to work in the past because other teams were adapting Bednar never changed his style.
This team is in dire need of changes to the assistant coaches.

Last edited:

Grigowski

Jul 6, 2016
This team is in dire of changes to the assistant coaches.
This team needs a captain too.....

2022 we had Landy, EJ, Naz leading.....

After this beatdown i just dont see this team making any noise this year....At this point we should be lucky to not getting swept....

What a low-point a week before the playoffs......

NOTENOUGHRYJOTHINGS

Oct 23, 2022
The sky isn't falling. The Jets are going all out for home ice. The way they play just isn't sustainable especially in a playoff series with the high altitude in Denver.

The Jets might win the first five games of the series but they'll be gassed for game 6.

The Jets won't know what hit them. After winning the first four games of the series they'll be cocky and looking towards their next opponent. While our boys will be studying the game tape and finally ready to make adjustments.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad