GDT: Moose Loosened Aboot Hoose vs. Planes

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Which is better?

• Original Jets

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • Original Coyotes

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Old Thrashers

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • New Coyotes who get relocated again because Winnipeg is a toilet

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
What we need now is three MacKinnon points so he sets the franchise points record in the most embarrassing fashion possible.

BaconNater

Jul 4, 2011
CO
Also I'm in the fantasy hockey championship and why the heck is Schiefele not doing anything?? How can he not put up any points against the crapalanche!!

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
A fight wouldve helped after the 3rd jets goal
it really sucks that we took such a beating on home ice and did nothing physically to send a message for the upcoming series

Reactions: arun

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I don't. They were basically the same team last year in the playoffs that they were in the regular season.
We just didn’t have the scoring depth last year in the playoffs. I have to believe Avs will be better in the playoffs because like I mentioned before, I’m putting off a month long vacation to Europe in May to watch this team. Although I’ll still go on that vacation, maybe in September

The Pwnerer

Jan 27, 2006
We are the Capitals of the west. One and done. Back to back 1st round exits is gonna signal big core changes in off-season.

AvsWraith

Jan 21, 2010
Colorado
We need to change our style for this series.

They know how to play us. Stay back, intercept passes, don't allow any odd-man rushes.

We have to do something similar in order to win.

arun

Click here to hide this advertisement
Jun 23, 2016
Holland
it really sucks that we took such a beating on home ice and did nothing physically to send a message for the upcoming series
You may win home ice but you’ll play round 1 with shit in your pants because we are coming for you all, should have been the message. Instead, it became, oh please do score 7 on us and feel great about round 1 against us.

Our coaching staff has been relying on a system that worked in ‘22 but obviously the league has figured that one out.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Crazy the injury bug left the Aves but away it took their hockey ability too
What you mean? We just lost Girard in this very game. We also still won't have Landy for round one at least. We also lost LoC and Franky for the season. We also don't know how bad Wood's injury is. He's missed a lot of time lately. It very well could be a "needs surgery, but trying to play through it" scenario.

And Makar is a f***ing liar. His hips are not the same.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad