GDT: Moose Loosened Aboot Hoose vs. Planes

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Which is better?

• Original Jets

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • Original Coyotes

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Old Thrashers

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • New Coyotes who get relocated again because Winnipeg is a toilet

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
The team is just 2 steps behind the Jets at every turn. It's insane. The decisions that the Jets make are made on a moments notice while it looks like our guys have to take that extra few seconds to make a play. This combined with the fact that the Jets are constantly outpacing us = embarrassing result. Jets are gonna clap us in the playoffs.
The ONLY potential saving grace is hopefully they get annihilated enough in this game that they find some form of pride in the 1st round and actually try to match the Jets intensity and speed.

Extreme longshot given how the 3 games have gone against them this season, but it's all the Avs have.

Reactions: missionAvs

SirLoinOfCloth

Apr 22, 2019
Colorado
I seriously think the loss of LOC has had a really negative affect on this team. His hard work and tenacity especially on the PK. Our PK has been absolutely putrid since.

Reactions: AvsWraith

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
I seriously think the loss of LOC has had a really negative affect on this team. His hard work and tenacity especially on the PK. Our PK has been absolutely putrid since.
Have the roaring 20s line as our 3rd would've been f***ing beautiful.

I think our PK is more of a system problem. Our defenders are being asked to do too much.

Reactions: SirLoinOfCloth

BaconNater

Jul 4, 2011
CO
This era Avalanche team has never won the cup without Nazem Kadri on the roster. Makes you think!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad