GDT: Moose Loosened Aboot Hoose vs. Planes

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Which is better?

• Original Jets

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • Original Coyotes

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Old Thrashers

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • New Coyotes who get relocated again because Winnipeg is a toilet

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters

Spirits

Avalanche and Vikings
Jul 12, 2014
We are arguing over which goalie sucks more, that's how you know a team is vastly superior. We are past the point of "bad calls" "puck luck" etc and just arguing over which of these mediocre AHL back ups are worse. Jets fans have to be eating this shit up.

The Pwnerer

Jan 27, 2006
F it, I still blame this entire end of the year meltdown on Fourgiev. When you have to play on thin ice every game knowing your goalie is going to inevitability let in a soft goal, you start to 2nd guess everything and the natural flow of the game breaks down.

Again, if we don't trade off Fourgiev in the off-season, at least sign Tony Deangelo to a one day contract so he can a few more shots right to Georgie's face.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
We are arguing over which goalie sucks more, that's how you know a team is vastly superior. We are past the point of "bad calls" "puck luck" etc and just arguing over which of these mediocre AHL back ups are worse. Jets fans have to be eating this shit up.
The fans of the better team gets the gloating rights. That's how it's always to worked. We still get to hold 3 cup titles over their heads.

Tralfamadore

Don't Panic.
Sep 25, 2011
Avs now allow more goals against than any other playoff team and their first round matchup is against the strongest defensive team with the best goalie in the league. They're absolute toast. Horrible matchup.

SirLoinOfCloth

Apr 22, 2019
Colorado
I'm not able to watch today.

f***ing glad to not be. This team is nothing like that team that went on a 9-0 run. What the f*** happened.

Snow Arc

Genetically engineered to want to be eaten
Aug 14, 2020
I've kept my own counsel.

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
f*** man what a shit show. Literally the biggest game of the season and this is what you bring to the table.
The worst part is, if they’re trying to avoid injuries by not playing hard, they actually lost a key guy and he was injured by a teammate. I would be ok if they actually avoided injuries but they didn’t

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
The worst part is, if they’re trying to avoid injuries by not playing hard, they actually lost a key guy and he was injured by a teammate. I would be ok if they actually avoided injuries but they didn’t

Dude I've reconsidered. You can't go on your vacation anymore. I can't handle the burden of this shit team disappointing us by myself any further.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Remember when we kicked Vegas' ass in game 1 of our series against them? They felt humiliated.

We need to respond the same way that they responded.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad