GDT: Moose Loosened Aboot Hoose vs. Planes

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Which is better?

• Original Jets

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • Original Coyotes

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Old Thrashers

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • New Coyotes who get relocated again because Winnipeg is a toilet

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
The drive isn't there.

This game feels like the Seattle series last year.
Last year we didn't have the roster. This year the roster is much better, but our will to work hard is not. The weaknesses in our systems are being exposed. The Jets are also a nightmare matchup for us. Unless pre-injury Makar shows up, I can't imagine us winning this series.

Those Columbus, Montreal and Dallas games will haunt in the end.

AvsWraith

Jan 21, 2010
Colorado
What are you talking about? Avs didn’t get blown out in any of the games vs Seattle in that series. They actually played hard just couldn’t score, but didn’t allow too many goals
Bad explanation on my part.

I meant with how it seems like the Avs don't have the edge they did during the cup year.

Snow Arc

Genetically engineered to want to be eaten
Aug 14, 2020
83658607.jpg

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Bad explanation on my part.

I meant with how it seems like the Avs don't have the edge they did during the cup year.
They clearly just don’t care about home ice. No one is trying out there, even Nate. You know that’s true when even Nate is not trying. I guess they just want the playoffs to start

Reactions: AvsWraith

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
The team is just 2 steps behind the Jets at every turn. It's insane. The decisions that the Jets make are made on a moments notice while it looks like our guys have to take that extra few seconds to make a play. This combined with the fact that the Jets are constantly outpacing us = embarrassing result. Jets are gonna clap us in the playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad