GDT: Moose Loosened Aboot Hoose vs. Planes

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Which is better?

• Original Jets

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • Original Coyotes

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Old Thrashers

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • New Coyotes who get relocated again because Winnipeg is a toilet

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
There is no way this team was desperate for home ice or anything else the way they played. I mean if they were desperate, they would at least try. You might still lose the game, but play hard and give effort. Not a single player gave an effort in this one

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
Couldn't watch the game, probably for the best. I see George let in 4 in the 1st. That checks out. Was he shitty or did he get hung of to dry? Or combo of both?

wayninja

Win it for Val
Mar 24, 2017
There needs to be some kind of tribunal whereby avalanche players are sentenced to years of hard labor. Bednar should have to look on from some pedestal where he's in stocks.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Couldn't watch the game, probably for the best. I see George let in 4 in the 1st. That checks out. Was he shitty or did he get hung of to dry? Or combo of both?
Not making excuses for George but that was the worst that a defensive corp could possibly play. Coverage was non-existent. Physicality was missing. Body up and take the man? No, the Avs D plays and fishes for the puck instead. An come up empty. Back door left uncovered and minus even a stick press or lift.

The closest comparison I can come up with to today is the 2022 Finals game vs the Bolts where the Avs dominated Tampa in everything out skating and out hustling them in everything.

TheGrimReaper

ten years gone
Aug 20, 2020
gallows pole
missed the game today as well
sorta glad I did
sounds like it was a real stinker
but, never the less , we must push on and hope for sunnier days !
who am I kidding
i'll let myself out....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad