GDT: Moose Loosened Aboot Hoose vs. Planes

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Which is better?

• Original Jets

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • Original Coyotes

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Old Thrashers

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • New Coyotes who get relocated again because Winnipeg is a toilet

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters

The Pwnerer

Jan 27, 2006
The only positive spin I can make of this catastrophic downfall is that it might be a "good" thing for this team to be the underdog and away on the road. Might as well use that as fuel and try to salvage this season because right now everyone is going to be doubting them.

Last edited:

NorthernAvsFan

Jun 25, 2014
I don’t know how anyone could feel confident in this group after seeing them get bent over by every top team in the West in the past couple weeks.

Had a fun run gang. Time to focus on the draft, trades, and free agency and look to rebuild.

Reactions: The Moops

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Another issue we might have in the playoffs is Mittelstadt trade being made at the trade deadline. Not enough time for him to get into the groove and produce as a 2C in short period of time. That’s why this type of trades should be made in the offseason.
No worries. With another 15-20 games he will be ready by the SC finals. :sarcasm:

Reactions: the_fan

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Cant blame Fourgiev. Can never blame Fourgiev. All he does is allow.....4 goals every start. Its normal. Avs are so f***ed against the Jets in a 7 game series. Waste of 8 days for the Jets in all honesty. The Avs have no answer for that team.

The Ranger fans tried to warn us but we did not listen.
I listened. The guy was a sieve in New York. Not sure why that would have changed with the Avs. Why because Makar and Toews are here lol Both guys have had long stretches of really terrible defensive hockey this season and its not going to get better.

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Cant blame Fourgiev. Can never blame Fourgiev. All he does is allow.....4 goals every start. Its normal. Avs are so f***ed against the Jets in a 7 game series. Waste of 8 days for the Jets in all honesty. The Avs have no answer for that team.
Not a single player showed up to play today. Not even Nate which usually never happens. I don’t know what their deal was today to be honest

Reactions: The Kingslayer

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
The only positive spin I can make of this catastrophic downfall is that it might be a "good" thing for this the team to be the underdog and away on the road. Might as well use that as fuel and try to salvage this season because right now everyone is going to be doubting them.
Road or home it wont matter. The Avs are a dream match up for the Jets. The Jets are going to be in the second round pretty much unscathed. Avs are a really soft team.

Not a single player showed up to play today. Not even Nate which usually never happens. I don’t know what their deal was today to be honest
Only the biggest game of the season to this point at home and they get drilled 7-0. Thats really all you need to know about this room. The Avs are where they are because of Mackinnon so im not giving him any grief for nights like tonight but the rest of them can get it starting with the guy that loves #4.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Is this a good draft to unload some guys for picks? Or should they look at doing that next year?
I would start with getting a goalie at that draft but yah if they can unload some guys for picks do it.

If that's the Makar we're getting, Jets will sweep.
Jets will sweep even if Conn Smythe Makar shows up. They cant get a save.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Road or home it wont matter. The Avs are a dream match up for the Jets. The Jets are going to be in the second round pretty much unscathed. Avs are a really soft team
There was no physical response whatsoever from the Avs for getting humiliated in front of their own crowd. No sending a message for the upcoming series. Nothing. They just bent over.

This was Mack's shitty answer after the game:

Reactions: The Kingslayer

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
All I want is one more cup with this core. I don’t care if it’s not this year or next year as long as it happens before it’s time to rebuild which is still years away

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad