GDT: Moose Loosened Aboot Hoose vs. Planes

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Which is better?

• Original Jets

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • Original Coyotes

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Old Thrashers

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • New Coyotes who get relocated again because Winnipeg is a toilet

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters

avsfan9

Jul 28, 2011
It’s all mind games from the Avs, let them think they are better , then destroy them in the playoffs. Call me crazy but it just might work.

EdAVSfan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2009
My friend, the Jets have given up 5+ goals twice since November 4th.

What makes you think - after that disgustingly bad 1st period - the Avs can put up 5 in 40 minutes?

This one is done. It's been done since the Jets made it 3-0, let alone 4-0.
I didn’t say they’d win.

I said theyd make a game of it.

GeoRox89

Tricky Trees
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
Even if against all odds they somehow get past the Jets in round 1, can we please revamp the D in the summer?

Makar/Toews/Manson can stay (JJ as the 7th D is fine for league minimum) but Girard and Walker are not it. Need a bigger physical solid defensively 4LD and two physical PK D for the bottom pair

Also Georgie fired out of a cannon into the moon. If we’re going to use a backup as a starter, the guy should at least be paid like one

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I really really hope this is just the Avs not playing hard because they’re trying to avoid injuries and stuff and ready for the playoffs, and they will completely turn it up in the playoffs.

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
I’d love nothing more than for Georgie to prove us all wrong and for him to win the Conn Smythe after a dominant performance. But the way this team plays in front of him truly seems like a team that has no faith that their goalie is ever going to make a save

Spirits

Avalanche and Vikings
Jul 12, 2014
Was it that bad?
I won't give spoilers since I think there should be a special place in hell for those people, but let's just say the movie is about reporters/photographers. If you assumed that based off of the previews, you are a god amongst men.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad