GDT: Moose Loosened Aboot Hoose vs. Planes

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Which is better?

• Original Jets

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • Original Coyotes

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Old Thrashers

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • New Coyotes who get relocated again because Winnipeg is a toilet

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters

Ncit3

Oct 19, 2011
Colorado
As an avid Adam Fox hater and perpetual Rangers doubter, it pains me to say this, but I apologize to the New York Rangers fans that I argued with saying the Georgiev will be a good goalie in Colorado. f*** he sucks.

The Moops

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2017
Earth
Defense is sh** just letting cross passes. Just letting them roam on the crease for rebounds and of course no goalie to bail you out. That 3rd goal was just brutal to give. As I said that should've been the time to pull Georgiev but no let's wait another one.
Bednar forgets that timeouts exist

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
All situations:

Shot attempts 28-18 Jets
Shots 16-6 Jets
Scoring chances 13-6 Jets
High danger chances 8-2 Jets
xGF 1.4-0.5 Jets

The Avs got their asses kicked in that 1st and unlike the Penguins game, I don't see any sign of this one being close. Avs will probably try to push in the first 5 minutes, give up odd man rushes and go down 5-0 before this one ends with another 8-2 loss.

Spirits

Avalanche and Vikings
Jul 12, 2014
I feel like we are done being the class of the league after last season and the way we look right now.

Reactions: The Moops

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Beyond pissed off right now. 6 shots on goal. Getting outplayed across the board. It's unbelievable how much better this Jets team is than us. Reminds me of how the Wild used to own us back in the day.

GeoRox89

Tricky Trees
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
All situations:

Shot attempts 28-18 Jets
Shots 16-6 Jets
Scoring chances 13-6 Jets
High danger chances 8-2 Jets
xGF 1.4-0.5 Jets

The Avs got their asses kicked in that 1st and unlike the Penguins game, I don't see any sign of this one being close. Avs will probably try to push in the first 5 minutes, give up odd man rushes and go down 5-0 before this one ends with another 8-2 loss.
The team has been awful but a score line of 4-0 on that xGF stat says everything you need to know about Georgie

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Beyond pissed off right now. 6 shots on goal. Getting outplayed across the board. It's unbelievable how much better this Jets team is than us. Reminds me of how the Wild used to own us back in the day.
Definitely feels very 13-14 Avs vs Wild-like. I remember once the Wild figured out the Avs that year it was like watching men vs boys. This game is the exact same feeling. Avs look hopeless.

Spirits

Avalanche and Vikings
Jul 12, 2014
Incidentally I went to the movies with my wife last night and watched Civil War. This game is better than that movie.

nammerus

Mar 9, 2003
Visit site
Yes Georgiev has zero blame on any goal he has allowed, not just this game, but all year! How dare he bail us out one singular time when the offense doesn't dominate

Georgiev is the worst starting goaltender in the league. But let’s not pretend the team in front of him isn’t awful.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Our PK has been exposed again. Pratt needs to change the f***ing system. The down low 2v1 in the slot is costing us every PK. If the defender doesn't stop the pass, it's f***ing over. Girard and Manson were both cought on just that. We need our forwards to come down and collapse into the crease. Give them the outside, better than getting cross ice passes through the low slot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad