GDT: Moose Loosened Aboot Hoose vs. Planes

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Which is better?

• Original Jets

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • Original Coyotes

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Old Thrashers

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • New Coyotes who get relocated again because Winnipeg is a toilet

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters

Tralfamadore

Don't Panic.
Sep 25, 2011
Once again George sucks but the Avs suck more. What happened to this team. Completely outclassed.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Jets are so much faster than us.
This is what is so maddening.

Not only are they completely bullying the Avs in our zone, they are faster to all pucks, faster on backchecks, forechecks, faster overall.

The Avs look terrified of this team. Nathan MacKinnon specifically looks like he has zero interest in this game.

Reactions: missionAvs

Ncit3

Oct 19, 2011
Colorado
There is some real absence of fire in the Avs right now. Outside of MacKinnon, Makar, and Nichushkin, I'm fine with cleaning house if we fail hard in the first round again this year. This team lacks fight outside of MacKinnon and Val.

GeoRox89

Tricky Trees
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
Major changes need to happen this summer if/when they lose in round 1 again.

Mack/Makar - untouchable
Landy/Nuke/Toews - we’re stuck with those contracts

Everyone else should be up for discussion but particularly G and Georgie shouldn’t be back

Reactions: xAvsx89

Mighty Makar

I hate this fu*ken team
May 24, 2016
There is some real absence of fire in the Avs right now. Outside of MacKinnon, Makar, and Nichushkin, I'm fine with cleaning house if we fail hard in the first round again this year. This team lacks fight outside of MacKinnon and Val.
Trade Rants!

Snow Arc

Genetically engineered to want to be eaten
Aug 14, 2020
Bednar has to play Annu whether he wants to or not

Spilot23

Dec 30, 2014
So.....Annunen in net to start the playoffs?
Not that I like it but we have no choice with how Georgiev is playing. But knowing Bednar he will probably go with Georgiev game 1 and absolutely stinks while Bednar will say it wasn't his fault.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad