GDT: Moose Loosened Aboot Hoose vs. Planes

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Which is better?

• Original Jets

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • Original Coyotes

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Old Thrashers

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • New Coyotes who get relocated again because Winnipeg is a toilet

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters

Goulet17

May 22, 2003
People blaming Georgiev are not not really paying attention or are in denial. The problems go far beyond Georgiev.

Spirits

Avalanche and Vikings
Jul 12, 2014
George is f***ing awful. First 2 not on him but these last 2 are just inexcusable.
Agreed, especially first one I thought, "no way his fault" but at this point I don't give a f*** and will be putting any idiot that defends him on /ignore.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
giphy.gif

Start the playoffs already

Spilot23

Dec 30, 2014
Bednar should've taken out Georgiev after that 3rd goal. Team was already beaten down maybe that would've gave them some boost.

Ncit3

Oct 19, 2011
Colorado
Why didn't we go out and get a goalie at the deadline? I like Bednar but the dude has these guys he likes that are mediocre as f*** and he just rides them and lets the flounder in the meantime.

Please get the f*** rid of Georgiev. Put in Annunen. At least we'd be playing someone with some upside. And CMac and co, why the hell are you guys okay with this guy in the net after the season you saw prior to the deadline. Stop holding onto first round picks to draft guys that won't be ready until MacKinnon is 35.

Reactions: xAvsx89

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
I know you guys love to roast Georgiev, and he often deserves it, but the D coverage tonight has been abysmal.

100% agree, the D has been awful in front of him and George isn't completely to blame, but he's also shown all year he can't make a save to bail out his team

Chiarelli

Jan 27, 2019
Go outside enjoy the weather spend some time with your kids/wife/family/gf. Avs didn’t show up no reason we need to.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad