GDT: Moose Loosened Aboot Hoose vs. Planes

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Which is better?

• Original Jets

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • Original Coyotes

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Old Thrashers

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • New Coyotes who get relocated again because Winnipeg is a toilet

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Again, Georgiev allows 4 goals, but the team is playing like total shit

Ncit3

Oct 19, 2011
Colorado
Is anyone surprised this guy sucks?
maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: missionAvs

Grigowski

Jul 6, 2016
Gonna be another long summer...

No way we are winning anything with that goaltending and laughable Defensive-Play.....

I dont see them turning on the engines for the playoffs.....We are getting murdered at this rate and will be golfing by the end of april.....

GeoRox89

Tricky Trees
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
First 2 goals I'll cut him some slack but goals 3 and 4 you NEED saves. Especially the 4th one. Just kicks a rebound right into the slot area again.
By all rights it should be 2-0 and the Avs are getting thoroughly outplayed. Giving up two on an xGA of 1.5 is reasonable. Giving up the other two goals to make it 4-0 is just backbreaking

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
First 2 goals I'll cut him some slack but goals 3 and 4 you NEED saves. Especially the 4th one. Just kicks a rebound right into the slot area again.

Yep. My thoughts exactly. A better goalie probably disrupts the pass on one of those first 2 goals but they were still nice passes. Those aren't his fault. Goals 3 and 4 no way, sorry, get the f*** out of here with that nonsense.

Goulet17

May 22, 2003
If you allow those backdoor tap in goals, it's doesn't really matter who is in net.

Avs won't be able to win in the playoffs counting on heroics from a few players.
I know people only want to talk about the goalie, or the second line center before that, or the third or or fourth lines, but the defensive coverage and structure across all lines and defensive pairings is not NHL caliber. It has been like that for most of the season.

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
We are getting destroyed out there.

This is suppose to be a "Playoff" game. Looks like only one team got the notice, and it's not the Avalanche.

Not entirely his fault (Girard looked like a rookie on the first 2 goals), but giving up 4 goals on 15 shots must be a new low, even for 4giev.

Reactions: The Moops

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
The Avs will make a game of this
I f***ing doubt it. This Jets team know how to make dirty goals happen. Even if Annunen goes God mode, there's no way they don't score at least two more on the PP. Our PK is exposed and teams know what to do now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad