GDT: Moose Loosened Aboot Hoose vs. Planes

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Which is better?

• Original Jets

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • Original Coyotes

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Old Thrashers

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • New Coyotes who get relocated again because Winnipeg is a toilet

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Jets clogging up the neutral zone now. Just completely outplayed again by the Jets. This team will make quick work of us in the playoffs.

Reactions: The Pwnerer

Spirits

Avalanche and Vikings
Jul 12, 2014
I’d love nothing more than for Georgie to prove us all wrong and for him to win the Conn Smythe after a dominant performance. But the way this team plays in front of him truly seems like a team that has no faith that their goalie is ever going to make a save
“I’m just thinking out loud in your shoes right now: alright we’ve done all we can do, we’ve done all the game planning, maybe just…f*** it, we’ll go in next year and not think and just win this thing when we don’t think that much. Am I on the right path at all with this? Like maybe this guy’s thinking too much?”

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Jets skate freely in the Avs slot...meanwhile the Avs can barely keep the puck in the Jets zone for more than 2 seconds

Reactions: missionAvs

Avsfan1921

Oct 5, 2019
It’s games like this that I wish we had some sandpaper. Play like you care and hit something if you can’t do the hockey.

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
It’s obvious this team doesn’t care about home ice. They aren’t even trying out there. They can’t possibly play this way in the playoffs because they’ll get swept.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad