GDT: Moose Loosened Aboot Hoose vs. Planes

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Which is better?

• Original Jets

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • Original Coyotes

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Old Thrashers

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • New Coyotes who get relocated again because Winnipeg is a toilet

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Goes back at Drouin no problem. Does nothing and snaps his head back and flops when it's Colton in his face.

Avsfan1921

Oct 5, 2019
It’s obvious this team doesn’t care about home ice. They aren’t even trying out there. They can’t possibly play this way in the playoffs because they’ll get swept.
Oh I think they care, that’s the concerning part to me. If they were coasting I could write it off but this is them trying lol, they’re just not playing good.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
I get protecting your stars, but the Jets aren't going to want anything to do with it and its just going to end up with a penalty. If you want to go after them just finish your checks.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
It's 4-0 and Makar is blocking shots on the PK 2 games before the playoffs

way to go Bednar

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Oh I think they care, that’s the concerning part to me. If they were coasting I could write it off but this is them trying lol, they’re just not playing good.
I don’t know if we’re watching the same game. I’m not seeing the Avs trying out there. They’re coasting. Even Nate is not trying

Avsfan1921

Oct 5, 2019
I don’t know if we’re watching the same game. I’m not seeing the Avs trying out there. They’re coasting. Even Nate is not trying
Not executing doesn’t equate to not trying. I don’t see a team that’s coasting but that’s just me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad