GDT: Moose Loosened Aboot Hoose vs. Planes

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Which is better?

• Original Jets

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • Original Coyotes

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Old Thrashers

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • New Coyotes who get relocated again because Winnipeg is a toilet

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
McGahey just said it well. Two times in the past week where the games have been called the most important games of the season, both at home and both total beat downs. This team picked a terrible time to turn to complete shit. It's hard to believe they will pick it up in time to actually make noise in the playoffs. Jets in 5 for sure

cccoltsicehockey

May 1, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Love that fact we are still playing disinterested hockey 3 games before the playoffs start. This might be the worst game.in a couple years.

Off to watch the Masters.

Avaholics Anonymous

Sep 16, 2015
Columbus, OH
I'm still pissed we didn't trade for a f*cking goalie, which we very obviously needed, at the TDL. Oh good, at least we have our 1st rounder? I don't even know, who cares. 1st round exit upcoming.

I think I know how it feels to be an Edmonton fan now, wasting Mack's prime years on this shit team.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
After we get eliminated by the Jets, I hope we fire Bednar. I'm sick of this defensive style. Giving every defender the green light whenever they want doesn't work if you don't have the team. The 22 team was that team, this isn't the 22 team anymore. We need a major change.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
How are y’all enjoying the “Nate and Mikko need to be on separate lines” experience? Going exactly as hoped?

Spirits

Avalanche and Vikings
Jul 12, 2014
After we get eliminated by the Jets, I hope we fire Bednar. I'm sick of this defensive style. Giving every defender the green light whenever they want doesn't work if you don't have the team. The 22 team was that team, this isn't the 22 team anymore. We need a major change.
Was wondering when this conversation would start.

The Pwnerer

Jan 27, 2006
Can't even solely blame Georgie either. This team on paper has the talent but the chemistry, swag and drive are completely gone. What a waste of a MVP like year by Mackinnon. Games like this is where I miss Landy, EJ and Kadri who all brought the locker room together.

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I don’t think I’ve seen Nate this passive and disengaged all season like he is in this game. Clearly this team just doesn’t care about this last few games

Spirits

Avalanche and Vikings
Jul 12, 2014
f***ing joke. This team looks like they're playing against their big brothers. Jets just owning the ice.

6-0
I will say, at least the Jets don't have a douchebag idiotic fan base like Edmonton, Vancouver or Montreal. One of the better Canadian teams to lose to.

Reactions: Mighty Makar

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad