Post-Game Talk: Montreal/Reimer defeat the Leafs....

rdogg

I cry your pardon
Aug 4, 2010
PEI
I hope Reimer never starts another game for the Leafs.

**** him, and **** Carlyle for playing him in the first place, and not pulling him after the first 2 goals

The CyNick

Freedom of Speech!
Sep 17, 2009
Do you guys want to know what the even more pathetic thing is?

Knowing Carlyle and how stubborn he is, I will bet you guys anything that Reimer will probably start tomorrow against New Jersey too.

He's in a tough spot. It's not like McIntyre is proven. Each game becomes more desperate. If he plays and gives up 4 on 7 shots Carlyle looks like an idiot.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
So Cor what do want your new avatar to be?

Oh, that reminds me.

I need suggestions for a new avatar, I guaranteed a win, and said I will change my avatar to whatever this board wanted if we lose. Give me some options.

e84*

Reimer and Clarkhole would make a nice bum couple. ship them both out of town.

Strategy

Sep 8, 2013
The good news is that aside from Phaneuf and Reimer, the team played pretty damn well

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
**** this team. Starts every game as slow as a snail. Fat Kessel especially is ******* so useless this cookie eating smurf won't take a hit to make a play!!!! :O

Did you even watch the game?
they didn't start slow, they came up, actually had some chances, Kessel had a turnover [yes, bad move by him], and then glove side, puck in Bernier

few minutes later, Montreal player down, glove side puck in.

Leafs TIE IT

then reimer lets in another goal

then the Leafs come BACK

annnd. Brutal Brutal BRUTAL Shortsided Goal, when he was Set.

but Yes, the team 'started slow'

Jimmy Firecracker

They Fired Sheldon!
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
I am pissed. Yes, Kessel had the giveaway and Gleason had that issue - but those were stoppable pucks All of them. The team came back twice, and ALL Reimer had to do was freaking stop ONE LESS PUCK. that game winner was BRUTAL.

You know you've done goofed when Daisy is pissed of all people. Completely agree.

Hotlanta

Dec 1, 2009
Reimer blows another

Never seen a goalie take his team out of games as early and often as he does

Do you not remember the Toskala era? Because this is what it felt like. Can't keep scoring 3-4 goals and losing.

hempo22

Feb 23, 2014
Karlskrona
I'm sorry Reimer. You played well a big portion of the game with some nice saves and played it safed by blocking the puck. But it just doesn't work when it matters. The team played it's best in a very long time and this would have been an easy win if it wasn't for the bad glove side.

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
The good news is that aside from Phaneuf and Reimer, the team played pretty damn well

Phaneuf wasn't good but to group him with Reimer almost seems unfair. Reimer cost us this game, Phaneuf didn't.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Well, when you play the game like we do.

Dangerous in all zones of the ice. It is hard to get a good read on this team.

26th in GA, what does one expect from this team. Consistency?

My biggest problem with this team is that they need to be down 2-3 goals before they realize they need to play.

Biggest collection of lazy players in the league.

Trade Phaneuf and his lazy bum out of town and set an example.

Revolt

Mar 10, 2010
Toronto
Carlyle was super stubborn keeping Reimer in. I would have rather seen Mac in there then having to watch this choker finish off the game.

Espher

Nov 22, 2008
Fredericton, N.B.
Yeah figured this would be another **** on Reimer parade. Not even going to get into that one.

I'm personally getting real sick of Carlyle's ****. The honeymoon is long over for me -- his line/in-game decisions are baffling at times and if he hasn't been able to get the team playing to his system in 100+ games it's starting to be on him and his staff.

TheThrill81*

For all those people who complained about the Leafs getting outshot when they were winning....does it feel better knowing we outshot the other team but still lost?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad