Post-Game Talk: Montreal/Reimer defeat the Leafs....

Troy2Slick

May 5, 2013
Dominate the game in ever facet and here comes Reimer to save the day. What the hell happened to him? He was never elite, but my goodness he never sucked THIS badly.

Recipe to miss the playoffs? Put Reimer in net.

MrDiddlez

Feb 26, 2014
Toronto
This is not the Reimer we all fell in love with over the last three years. I don't like this Reimer. Bernier please save us.

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
Looking forward to seeing the posts from the pro Reimer camp tonight.

Nah man,

I think even the biggest Reimer fanboy has conceded to how bad he is at this point.

I am seeing fewer and fewer Pro Reimer posts by the day, and after tonight (especially the 1st, 2nd and 4th goal) They will officially have nothing to say.

yakfish

"Holy Mackinaw!"
Dec 21, 2012
Ohio
Reimer blows another

Never seen a goalie take his team out of games as early and often as he does

You must be new here...

But yeah they suck. I'm now on the "they don't deserve to be in the playoffs" bandwagon. Sometime I hate being a Leafs fan. Hopefully Bernier can start tomorrow.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
I am pissed. Yes, Kessel had the giveaway and Gleason had that issue - but those were stoppable pucks All of them. The team came back twice, and ALL Reimer had to do was freaking stop ONE MORE PUCK. that game winner was BRUTAL.

Fixed!

TiMo15

Nov 8, 2008
We can't really blame the outshot this game because both team tied with 36 SOG. But man, there are no way Leafs can catch those three teams in the division now and they have to focus on fighting the wild card spot. Reimer really can't save the team this year and the team is giving him a chance to show that he could still be competitive to fight for the no.1 job.

FriedEgg

Sep 26, 2009
I really hope we stop seeing 4 & 3 over the boards on the pp. 51 & 44 make things happen for the last 25 seconds off pp time they get

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Just a mess. There was of course plenty of guys with their hands in this defeat.

But no more excuses for Reimer. He got this team into the playoffs last year and is working really hard to be the reason we miss them this year. I don't know what's wrong with him, but he's just broken. Can't make a save and every time we got back in this game you just waited for him to give it up again.

Hanta Yo

Bag it up
Jan 28, 2009
Toronto
Don't want to interrupt the bashing of Reimer since he deserves it, but Gardiner was fantastic. Was also nice to see Bolland back out there.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Well, when you play the game like we do.

Dangerous in all zones of the ice. It is hard to get a good read on this team.

26th in GA, what does one expect from this team. Consistency?

Purity*

Jan 29, 2010
Our defensive coverage is god awful. That combined with spotty goaltending=no playoffs.

This was our best defensive game in awhile, it wasn't that amazing but it was REALLY good by our standards. ****face Reimer cost us this game with his default soft goals...

P.S. - Gardiner is ****ing incredible, it's a shame we won't get to see him in the playoffs again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad